Las Vegas....

I know, New York New York was right across the street too and I wanted to ride the coaster but never even made it over there. Even worse, MGM has a tram car stop that takes you all the way down the strip and I didn't even get on that. I actually tried but was tripping so hard I could not get on. That is my biggest regret about the trip. Next time, I will have to go with my wife so I can actually see the town and do normal things.

rocketman29 said:
Next time, I will have to go with my wife so I can actually see the town and do normal things.
What are you nuts? Don't do that! Hey, been there eight times or so; never seen a show. We once considered seeing Dice, but we never got out of the bar.

and if you take a taxi to the strip club - don't pay. The cab drivers get paid $20 per person when they drop you off there, and spearmint rhino pays them $50 per person. incredible.

Many strip clubs 'commission' the cabs per person,so don't listen to all the hype when the taxi drivers startreccommending which clubs to go to, they will NOT , for the most part, refer you to a club they don't get a kickback from.