Lady Fingers in Paramus anyone?

I may know the place ...

Let me know that you find, I am close too.

Is this the place in the little plaza behind the holiday inn? there should be a dog groomer in the same building if it is.

~Phil

Follow Up-

Called and got the location, was told just show up and choose. Sounded good, I thought, a practice some of the other places could implement. Walked into a fairly dark front room with about 4 or 5 girls sitting around, chose Arielle, a cute thin dirty blonde, about 5'2". The rest of the lot was not so pretty, maybe between 4-6. Arielle was about a 6. I like them thin, so I was not concerned about the size of her breasts. Free roaming allowed, and a so-so massage ended happily. All in all not a terrible way to spend lunch.

Cheers

Yep, that's the place....

Is this the place in the little plaza behind the holiday inn? there should be a dog groomer in the same building if it is.

Not the greatest place on earth, I've been to better. I don't know if they have showers even, but hey, what can I say? I was horny.... :^)

AKA "The Days". As Japoman already confirmed that's the place. Not the most discrete location but I guess they seem to blend in.

I have been there a couple times. Both girls allowed free roaming and I had a good time. Paramus location which might be convenient for some, north of 4 & 17, easy to get to and you get a choice of girls. $60/hr standard pricing. The quality of the girls varies, seems to be on average 5-7 range although the occasional 8 can be found. Mostly American and Hispanic. Also no showers or jacuzzi just the massage table in room with radio. Therefore I'd call it a good place but not a great place.

An update on The Days, previously known as Lady Fingers. 201-460-1230. Actually I had a review of a fourth girl but she's no longer working there so the info won't be of use. Too bad, since she was one of the best looking spa girls I've seen. Anyways, here are three girls AFAIK still working. The talent here is mixed, but I've usually had good experiences and I like this place.

REV: Jeanette @ The Days. There were 4 girls available when I went this time. The girls say hi and you get to choose. All were young, early-mid twenties, American and spanish. I chose Jeanette, who was probably the cutest girl there but also very friendly and easy-going. Brunette, early twenties, slim, B-cup, borderline hot. OK massage. options were the usual topless/g-string/nude. I requested g-string but she basically got nude anyways. Lots of mutual touching allowed, real nice girl. It got better when she indicated she would do russian, which we did for a little while her standing and me still sitting on the table. We changed positions and did another 10 minutes of TF me on top, her lying down. Hand release finish on her tits. Pretty hot. Some more conversation afterwards. For the room - it was simple with no showers or jacuzzi. But I had a good time.

REV: Kelly @ The Days. Again 4 girls in the lineup - an OK looking white girl, a chubby hispanic girl and two good looking hispanic girls. I knew I wanted one of the latter two but it was tough to decide. I randomly picked Kelly. Kelly is about an 8 for me (if you're into hispanic girls you might rate her higher). Very good looking, cute face, brunette, 5'7, full B cup, very slim. In the room she had a good massage technique, then spent time with mr. happy. I flipped over and we talked a little, TF was avail so I went with nude. Really nice body. She gets into the session and gets semi turned on. We spent some time with her playing with me while she sat on a chair and me standing right in front of her. We decided TF would be best on the table, and she got up on the table and lay on her back waiting for me. She knows this stuff! Baby oil TF and pearl necklace. Hot time. I would repeat.

REV: Cleo @ The Days. Cleo is a cute, good-looking girl, blonde, early twenties, nice body and nice natural C cup. Also a lot of tatoos. She has worked at a bunch of other spas and has now shown up at The Days. Based on looks, you might choose her from the lineup. But she gives an average session at best, doesn't smile and doesn't seem to enjoy what she does. I can't recommend her at all.