Lady CHATTERy's Lover

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I met her at her hotel in Holtsville. She had texted me the room number when we made the appointment last night. She hid behind the door, naked, great start. As I entered I said "what's behind door #1." She pointed out there is a mirror, right at the door, reflecting into the hallway, hence the hiding. We had a laugh. Her hair was still wet from the shower.
We talked as I undressed, and I asked about her recent bad experience. Some guys can be crazy. We layed on the bed, and just held each other for a while. Then we made out for a few minutes. I sucked on her nipples, which are very responsive. Sophia then pushed me on my back, looked deep into my eyes, and slid down between my legs. I loved the feel of her warm boobies sliding down my body. She started a superb bj, while still staring at me. It went on for quite a while, and I was on the edge.
I then asked for daty, and had her slide to the edge of the bed, and I knelt between her legs. I stayed there for a long time, and not sure if she O'ed. I stayed there and she covered me and we did mish, then doggy, finally I asked her to get on top. She maintains eye contact all the time, so sexy. Finally I said I was going to cum, She hopped off, removed the cover, and I popped all over the place. Very very intense. My knees were weak while shopping at Costco o_O
I will repeat. I took the UG active poster 1/2, for $140. I went way over time, so I gave her what I had left in my pocket $40. Time with Sophia just flies by.

No swallow?

With all the great reviews for Sophia, maybe I should drop everything and run to her!!!
My patience is wearing thin with members like this. You've been registered for 5-1/2 years. This is your fifth post. Two were about Angel baby, who you admitted you see. Yet, you never reviewed her. One was about Kelly Kegan, who you told how gorgeous she is. And two were for Sophia. In the first one about Sophia, you said you would be making an appointment with her in the near future. Now with this one, you ponder that maybe you should run to her. Shit or get off the pot, as they say.

Five posts in five years where you are gushing about providers with absolutely no contributions to the board does nothing for the members here. If you are coming on here just to crow about how attractive you find these girls, don't bother. Stay underground and just lurk. But don't come on here and waste bandwidth with content like you've posted. Now that you've passed scrutiny and your posts may no longer be moderated, I am going to have to personally keep my eye on your posts. If your sixth post is not a review, I will be deleting the previous five.

Apologies to Sophia for this off-topic admonishment, but I thought it was something that everyone needed to see.

My patience is wearing thin with members like this. You've been registered for 5-1/2 years. This is your fifth post. Two were about Angel baby, who you admitted you see. Yet, you never reviewed her. One was about Kelly Kegan, who you told how gorgeous she is. And two were for Sophia. In the first one about Sophia, you said you would be making an appointment with her in the near future. Now with this one, you ponder that maybe you should run to her. Shit or get off the pot, as they say.

Five posts in five years where you are gushing about providers with absolutely no contributions to the board does nothing for the members here. If you are coming on here just to crow about how attractive you find these girls, don't bother. Stay underground and just lurk. But don't come on here and waste bandwidth with content like you've posted. Now that you've passed scrutiny and your posts may no longer be moderated, I am going to have to personally keep my eye on your posts. If your sixth post is not a review, I will be deleting the previous five.

Apologies to Sophia for this off-topic admonishment, but I thought it was something that everyone needed to see.
Poor poor Carlito. Still banished to the basement with dial up service waiting to hit send on his review and this is how he gets spoken about.
I thought I saw a smoke signal the other day that started Dear Mr Moderator... then the winds kicked up and it became dust in the wind.

With all the great reviews for Sophia, maybe I should drop everything and run to her!!!

Mr Banacek, You are correct, I have been registered for about 5-1/2 years. But at that same time my parents got sick and had to deal with cancers, strokes, and Alzheimer's. This does not include taking care of my brother, who I have had in a nursing home for the past 15 years. Then sandy hit and destroyed my home in which fema was no help, although I pay those bastards 2.5k/yr and all I got from them was a measly 13k...... In between all this shit, I have been seeing Angel when I can. I came back on here cause I just finished rebuilding my home. NY Rising was of help by rebuilding my bulkhead. Everything else was my blood/sweat/epidurals on my spine.... no time for tears or for more surgeries. Within all this time I buried my parents & aunt. I understand your position and want to keep the boards going and everyone contributing. Business is business.... It would have been more appropriate if you shot out as "Hey, you've been registered for 5yrs, how come you have not posted and put your 2-cents in on these boards to contribute? Have you seen anyone that you can shout about?" this would have caught you more honey as they would say.... Also as a moderator, you could have just checked on how many times I logged on - which is also rare, then you would have known.
My apologies to all, especially to Ms Sophia, and like Mr Banacek had said, this was something everyone needed to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Banacek, You are correct, I have been registered for about 5-1/2 years. But at that same time my parents got sick and had to deal with cancers, strokes, and Alzheimer's. This does not include taking care of my brother, who I have had in a nursing home for the past 15 years. Then sandy hit and destroyed my home in which fema was no help, although I pay those bastards 2.5k/yr and all I got from them was a measly 13k...... In between all this shit, I have been seeing Angel when I can. I came back on here cause I just finished rebuilding my home. NY Rising was of help by rebuilding my bulkhead. Everything else was my blood/sweat/epidurals on my spine.... no time for tears or for more surgeries. Within all this time I buried my parents & aunt. I understand your position and want to keep the boards going and everyone contributing. Business is business.... It would have been more appropriate if you shot out as "Hey, you've been registered for 5yrs, how come you have not posted and put your 2-cents in on these boards to contribute? Have you seen anyone that you can shout about?" this would have caught you more honey as they would say.... Also as a moderator, you could have just checked on how many times I logged on - which is also rare, then you would have known.
My apologies to all, especially to Ms Sophia, and like Mr Banacek had said, this was something everyone needed to see.
I have no idea how to, or if I even can, check on how many times a member has logged on, so that is not even a consideration.

And if you want to go tit-for-tat, I can list a litany of shit that has happened to me since 1999 that will rival and easily surpass your trials and tribulations. As could probably others on here. You could easily have summed it up by saying that after you joined, life events prevented you from continuing your membership and you did not come back until this year. So, let's say you get a pass for the first five years.

That leaves just this year. Which is when you made your five previous posts. Which are just as I described. And my analysis of those posts stands. So shifting the concern from your woes, it still does not pardon you for not submitting a review this year instead of the paens to providers you posted.

And, yes, I could have chosen to lead a kinder, gentler nation on here. But we live in turbulent times. So, sometimes I govern by that. In the future, I will heed your advice and ask first. Unfortunately, some might still not appreciate my response.

To lighten up this thread a bit:
I assume the thread was supposed to be Lady Chatterley's lover (the book - not the ridiculous movies).

That said - way back in the early 60's MAD magazine published a bunch of pages that could be converted to book covers so nerds (forgot the term that guys like me were called back then) could put the covers over the nerdy books they were reading and impress their friends (if they had any friends) how cool they were into thinking the book being read was risqué (and banned) . One of the covers was Lady Chatterley's Liver.