Kyra 860-778-1678

New to this Form
(860) 778-1678
Kyra
HI everyone I am new here please go easy with me and this is my first post, I didn't see any thread for this one. I had a few bad experience and this was a great choice
I did some research before I call she was review on another website call *** Reviews I am not a member there so I TOFTT I call first then text we set up a date. I arrived at a upscale hotel in Plainview really nice and clean place. 3 call system ,one to set up date 2,call when arrived 3 room number. I arrived at door she open the door and it was her in the pics she is hot average build and she just got out of shower smell clean, no smoke or smell,room was neat.Her rates were 150hh 200 hour i did a short stay did offer back door 50 more She started playing with jr first to get me a little hard then came the cover for a stand up cbj ask for 69 but no go then she reveal very nice tits beautiful, then went on bed so she can ride me then Doggie with her favorite really enjoys what she does finish in her mouth. She really seems like a really nice girl and sweet personality I think all her services are cover and she does offer fetish play. BBBJ and datty not sure maybe with the half or Hour I did a short stay. Not fully GFE? but i did have a really nice and clean fun. she also had her girlfriend there too she waited in the bath room.