Krystal - 516-444-2026

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
TOFTT and saw Krystal last night on Grand Ave in Massapequa. She very well could be the girl in the pic but the hair must be a wig because its much shorter in person. 100 for half hour massage. The worst massage I ever received and I've had some pretty bad ones. That on top of the A/C barely works in this upstairs converted apartment that's divided into massage rooms made for an un-pleasurable experience. If that wasn't bad enough I had to listen to some angry woman arguing with what must have been a client or pimp. The walls are super thin and as much as I tried to drown out the noise it wasn't happening. If you even try to touch her she wants a tip. I said just do whatever it is you do then. She could tell i was pissed and her attempt at a lackluster HJ was mediocre at best. I wont be returning.

http://longisland.************/BodyRubs/i-taste-just-like-young-sexy-and-tempting-krystal/65710792

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Casual Rex

Ratfuck White Knight
I believe this is an agency and multiple girls work out of this location. I'm not 100% certain, but I'm pretty sure I was here over the Summer. I answered an ad to see a Hispanic girl and ended getting an average looking Black girl. There was a lot of upselling and when I turned her down, she declared "well, there is a mandatory tip of $ 40!". Normally, I'm a reserved, laid back guy. But, this set me off. We ended up getting in a heated discussion about it. A great way to start a massage session! Lol.

Anyway, all things considered, she gave a very good massage and I did tip her $ 50. However, I was very honest with her at the end and told her even though she gave a good massage, I would never come back because of the "mandatory tip". Honestly, I was more pissed about the blatant "bait and switch".

Anyway, the reason I wrote this in this thread is because there's a new ad on BP today. Same number, same location, different pics. The name "Krystal" is nowhere in the ad.