Kristie 407-794-1479 Young White Girl, Medford new#631-605-6587

I follow her Instagram. She seems to have put on some weight. Not chunky or anything but she seems to have lost her shape somewhat if you know what I mean.
Do you feel the same or am I seeing things?
U r correct. I commented on that in an earlier review a year or 2 ago. Covid weight, maybe? But she is always posting photos of her in gym, so maybe it's workout weight. But not fat at all. I prefer spinner, but some guys like a little meat. And let's be honest, she's at this a while, at least since before UG switched domains. Happens. All said, no regrets and recommend for those who aren't expecting an experience straight from the back pages of Penthouse.

billyS

Reign of Terror
U r correct. I commented on that in an earlier review a year or 2 ago. Covid weight, maybe? But she is always posting photos of her in gym, so maybe it's workout weight. But not fat at all. I prefer spinner, but some guys like a little meat. And let's be honest, she's at this a while, at least since before UG switched domains. Happens. All said, no regrets and recommend for those who aren't expecting an experience straight from the back pages of Penthouse.
Have you seen Adrianna?
I feel it's probably a similar experience. Really hot girl but mechanical down to business suck and fuck.
But at least Kristy does bare bj

Have you seen Adrianna?
I feel it's probably a similar experience. Really hot girl but mechanical down to business suck and fuck.
But at least Kristy does bare bj
Very surprised that she does bare bj. I mean you would expect that with the whole lesbian thing and all the rules and regulations she has going on that it would be a default cbj. It makes no sense that you can’t suck a titty, give them a good squeeze or even just touch her hair but she’s fine slurping up raw dick along with your precum.

Definitely not a complaint just an observation.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Very surprised that she does bare bj. I mean you would expect that with the whole lesbian thing and all the rules and regulations she has going on that it would be a default cbj. It makes no sense that you can’t suck a titty, give them a good squeeze or even just touch her hair but she’s fine slurping up raw dick along with your precum.

Definitely not a complaint just an observation.
She used to do bbfs according to earliest reviews. But now doesn't or just tells guys not to review it.

But earlier it was hinted she didn't mind talking a cream pie.

I doubt she's a full blown lesbians. Probably Bi if she's taking down all these guys.

Like most girls on Insta, she definitely knows how to make use of angles and lighting. Note how she's almost always canting her body in her pics. I saw her about a year ago and she was by no means "fat", but a bit pudgier than her pics lead on.

Calling the experience mechanical would be putting it nicely. She's nice enough outside of the actual deed, but during it definitely seems like she just wants to get it over with. Hell, maybe she is a lesbian ...

Johnny.Marr

Unabashed Shill
She's so fat, when she sits around the house, she sits AROUND the house.

She's so fat, if you go down on her you can't hear the stereo.

She's so fat, if you want to fuck her you need to slap her thigh and ride the wave in.

She's so fat, when God said "let there be light" he had to ask her to move out of the way.

Her ex husband's tombstone says "I never should have asked her to sit on my face."

She's so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

She's so fat you have to grease the door frame and hold a twinkie on the other side just to get her through.

She's so fat, when she sits around the house, she sits AROUND the house.

She's so fat, if you go down on her you can't hear the stereo.

She's so fat, if you want to fuck her you need to slap her thigh and ride the wave in.

She's so fat, when God said "let there be light" he had to ask her to move out of the way.

Her ex husband's tombstone says "I never should have asked her to sit on my face."

She's so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

She's so fat you have to grease the door frame and hold a twinkie on the other side just to get her through.
Shes so fat, she was standing on the corner, and cops came by and said break it up!

Shes so fat , the logo on her polo shirt is a real life horse

I’ve never seen her but I follow her on IG. Seems quite rare she posts an ad anymore so I’m never sure if she’s still in the game.

Yesterday she posts a story on IG. It’s a boudoir shot, phone in front of face, message for more details. So I bite. Today I get a text back with a picture that could not be less her. Text starts with “OK I am 22 and Spanish.” So not Kristie, but using Kristie’s IG? Anyone know what the fuck?

I’ve never seen her but I follow her on IG. Seems quite rare she posts an ad anymore so I’m never sure if she’s still in the game.

Yesterday she posts a story on IG. It’s a boudoir shot, phone in front of face, message for more details. So I bite. Today I get a text back with a picture that could not be less her. Text starts with “OK I am 22 and Spanish.” So not Kristie, but using Kristie’s IG? Anyone know what the fuck?
She has some other young girls working with her and she promotes it.
It’s only a matter of time till she becomes like Jessica and runs a bunch of girls around her.

i used to enjoy her bbj when she was doing outcalls she would come to huntington to meet.
due to my reviews on her sexuality and somethings else i said that bothered her she blocked me and told me not to ever contact her and what not, she even sent me screen shots of the reviews i posted.
tbh i did apologize but i stated to her that in this site honesty is what matters and nothing else sadly she took it as if i was attacking her.... idk.
she thinks of us as kids who have nothing better to do then to be on this site talking shit which i hardly agree to an extent b/c we all look at restaurants reviews before we book reservations so i think its kinda similar, a few people do come here to talk shit and not contribute actual info but that is normal anywhere u go.
besides i think she does not look at the bright side of how many people actually see her b/c she is mentioned here.

She has some other young girls working with her and she promotes it.
It’s only a matter of time till she becomes like Jessica and runs a bunch of girls around her.
Correct - sometimes she takes someone on as a mentor of sorts. I don't know the arrangement, if any. She promotes her, but she doesn't push it, just mentions it - " I'm not available, but my friend is" type of thing. The current one has been reviewed here.

How would you know that?
As of September 16, 2023 you were inquiring about her on here and now all of the sudden you're an expert on her?
Why should we believe you?
Yeah so only reason i mentioned this was I have her added on snapchat. I told her if she does bare for extra. She said “absolutely no bare” so i just assumed she wouldn’t do creampie either ofc.

Fr im calling cap on this. She does not EVER let u go raw much less creampie. Hey but if he got that option more power to him.
‘Cap’ lingo means you’re under 25 or a wigger who has yet found themself in life.

I saw her in 2020/2021 sometime during the pandemic. Never take anything these girls say as a fact or bible verse.
ANY whore, civilian or pro will tell you one thing and do another. She has rules for some and others she overthrows for chad & tyrone. Never forget that.