KoverGirlsNY.com Reviews & Discussion 718-909-8839

Arranged an appointment with Hara the day before my visit. Pretty good looking girl and while I wouldn't call it stunning it's still quite nice. She greeted me wearing a black dress. The room itself is not a bad size with one large mirror and another smaller one. Has a chair along with a bed.

Hara greeted me with a kiss before entering the room. After a bit more LFK/DFK she helped me undress and proceeded to take me into her mouth. People here have touted her prowess in this area and I will have to agree. I've had other solid BBBJ experiences in the past but Hara's technique is something else. After doing it standing for some time she guided me towards the chair where she continued. It's not quite a preview BBBJ since she did go for some time but I've never had a provider make me have the first pop this early into the session but Hara's technique finally did it. I complimented her saying I've never had a provider pull it off before and she smiled and said "thank you."

Afterwards she gave me a massage before I flipped over for some more BBBJ. Man what a mouth... I wish I could keep it stuffed there all day. After a bit I asked her to move to the mirror, she slipped the cover on, and we proceeded to standing doggy there and then on the chair. We then moved to the bed for some CG before she jumped off, pulled the cover off and continued to take me in her mouth. The FS is pretty standard and while still enjoyable, there are providers who I've had a better experience with in this area.

I eventually popped a second time in her mouth and even after exploding she kept me in there for a long period. Eventually she finally let go and clearly swallowed. Afterwards she used a towel to clean me up and helped me get dressed before I was on my way.

Overall an amazing provider. Her BBBJ skills are the best I've had. While the rest of the package isn't as top tier her one specialty alone is enough to bring me back in again. Her English skills also seem rather limited but she's good at directing the experience herself. Plus the more she's talking means the less I'm in heaven so... I guess it's a net positive.

Nice review, always wanted to see Hara, but had issues with them not seeing men of color (red flag). Not to mention they want far too much info, like LinkedIn, job ID and etc. No thanks lol, not giving them that type of sensitive information.

Nice review, always wanted to see Hara, but had issues with them not seeing men of color (red flag). Not to mention they want far too much info, like LinkedIn, job ID and etc. No thanks lol, not giving them that type of sensitive information.
yeah i was sketched by the job id but finally caved a while back. havent seen hara since she got back from her break but when i saw her it was good but a bit disappointing. didn't come even once and was in her mouth/down her throat for most of the session. she couldn't get me all of the way down, but im girthier than normal. saw her because someone posted she took a throatpie/forced the cock down her throat as he was coming, but i didn't have the same experience. she also kept changing the angle to prevent deeper penetration and, like said above, the sex was kind of lackluster. people see hara for a pretty specific reason though

Vicky 380 hr bbbj cfs C cups nice ass

Got in the apartment and she is beautiful and skinny. But she has C tits. Get naked and take a shower. That tub is so high to step over. Thorough wash from her as is standard by koreans. Some bbbj.

Some DFK in the room and I went straight for the DATY. One thing about koreans, they appreciate DATY the most. They will let you do it to them until they cum and they all do. Then you are in their good graces. On with the condom and some CG. She let her hair down and it is wavy dyed brown. Standing mish pushed those thighs back. She is skinny. Not bony. Skinny thighs are a fetish to me. I love grabbing onto them while fucking a girl. Doggy and great booty on her. Rode her hard here and when I flipped her she was already tired out. Still got on top of her until the finish.

No time to talk really and hit a shower and left.

yeah i was sketched by the job id but finally caved a while back. havent seen hara since she got back from her break but when i saw her it was good but a bit disappointing. didn't come even once and was in her mouth/down her throat for most of the session. she couldn't get me all of the way down, but im girthier than normal. saw her because someone posted she took a throatpie/forced the cock down her throat as he was coming, but i didn't have the same experience. she also kept changing the angle to prevent deeper penetration and, like said above, the sex was kind of lackluster. people see hara for a pretty specific reason though
She doesn't have to get you all the way in to be in her throat. Past 4 inches and you are in.

If you want to review this place or ask a question of them this is the correct thread. Speculation or comments about other places will have unpleasant consequences.
How does a guy get verified here? I never get an answer when I text them. I have great references. I am from the West Coast but I get out there often.
Thanks in advance!

How does a guy get verified here? I never get an answer when I text them. I have great references. I am from the West Coast but I get out there often.
Thanks in advance!
I just called them, or texted them. They asked for references and got back within 10 minutes. I've only been there twice but it had been a while between so they asked for references the second time. But neither time was difficult.

I just called them, or texted them. They asked for references and got back within 10 minutes. I've only been there twice but it had been a while between so they asked for references the second time. But neither time was difficult.
Please excuse my reply. I mistakenly thought I was in a Metrogirls thread. I'm sorry.

I never needed verification. I just texted one day and in 2 minutes I got an appointment. Idk if the spas have my number in their own system or what lol. Maybe they do..

Jenny in Kovergirls
I wanted to see a beautiful Korean girl I hadn't visited the KoverGirl agency for a few months, so my friend and I decided on an early visit for Sunday, he chose Vicky and I chose Jenny, after seeing her photos and reading several of her reviews I was intrigued. After seeing her photos and reading several of her reviews I felt intrigued, we arrived in Paris baguette, mms sends me the text I go first, when I go down to the basement Jenny opens the door and receives me with black lingerie and a thin silk robe, she is beautiful, her photos maybe from a few years ago and retouched but still for me, her face is beautiful .thin and toned body, tits made by the man (they are not well made btw) flat abdomen which I love, and his small elegant ‍♂️ and beautiful feet❤️‍.

We greet each other, and I introduce myself with her, I love the reaction of the kgirls when I speak to them in Korean, and more when they ask my nationality, without thinking much she throws DFK into my mouth, we get naked without leaving DFK and she slides kissing my chest and abdomen to my cock and gives a previous sample of careless bbbj, I'm already wanting to try it, but I told her let's go to the shower, she tells me that I'm the first, it could be, it's the second date of the day in the shower she washes all the parts well, and I thought ummm rimming? I don't enjoy it often, in the same way I washed her whole body, she literally tried to make a Nuru/p2p, in the standing shower it was erotic when she washed her ass, she looks at me and says what do you do? I told her I'm going to eat, she just opened her eyes, and I threw myself at DATO/DATY, We went out to the room, I had read her reviews and I wanted to break her routine, so on my back I took her to bed and followed DATY/DATO, after feeling her very wet IVF in doggy, I didn't get squirt but I achieved O, I licked her legs, her back, her beautiful feet, she turns to more DATY, p2p, More feet, now it's my turn, I'm on my back and she, gave me one of the best rimm of my life, combined with HJ, BLS, after a long time she gives me a delicious cat bath, more BBBJ, I ask for the cover, and she rides me at her rhythm, another O, let's go Mish, and I'm totally crazy, I carried her through that room fucking her hard, until we fell tired, at all times she spoke to me dirty in Korean, I didn't understand everything, but very exciting, and really dirty, We discovered a perverted taste between the two of us, at least that's what it seemed, to finish the third blow for me was hj, I am a man of kisses and saliva, not with all the girls, but this session was something that I hope to remember in 30 years Again YMMV, it was just a very hot moment, after talking for a while, we took another shower and said goodbye with a kiss.

Donation: $380 TIP $50

Hara 380 / hr

2nd attempt at Hara in the past 3 weeks. Tried last time but on my way up, was told she just started her period. This time, I saw she was leaving so I booked an appointment on her last day. Walked through the door, she looked at me with those eyes and it was on. DFK right away. She's even hotter than I expected. She would stop, look at me again and it was this combo look like where have you been / I'm going to fuck the shit out of you. There was literally 0 chit chat at this time. Everything she communicated was with her eyes and movement. She started undressing me while we continued to make out and then had me sit on the side of the bed to start BBBJ. I've read so much about this and her technique is the best out there. She got me up and moved me over to the chair and continued with the BJ. After a while, I picked her up and we moved back to the bed where I went DATY. Her moaning the entire time was extremely hot and when I moved up she flipped me back over for more BBBJ and BLS. Couldn't get enough of this view. She reaches over and grabs the cover and got on top for CG. She went hard, then soft, fast, then slow while continuing with DFK and working my nipples. I turned her over for K9 and loved looking at her in the mirror. She was turn her head and have me come in for more DFK. Eventually flipped her back over for mish. Went for a while and popped.

I look at the clock and it was the halfway mark. She asks if I want a massage and I said sure. She starts working on my legs, and it felt really good. She took her time with everything and had complete control the entire session. If you've read some of my reviews, you'll know I'm a 1 pop guy. It's practically impossible for me to get a 2nd pop in an hour. I think the only time it happened was with Helen at NYAF and she basically had to treat me like her own personal shake weight for the last 15 minutes. So after Hara finishes her massage she turns me over and starts DFK again (loves to kiss) and working on junior. She looks at me again with those eyes and basically saying 'we're going to do this."
In my head I'm thinking 'ok, good luck, this never happens' she gets back at it with the BBBJ. Somehow, someway, I found myself on top of her again and she slips a cover on and gets me in and I just start pounding away for a 2nd pop. I'm gassed. She tells me she loves me which wasn't as awkward as me trying to figure out how to ask her in Korean if I can build a house with her, name a boat after her, and buy her apple stock. This girl actually did it and made a believer out of me. We finish with a quick shower and she helps me get dressed as I use the translator to ask about her schedule. She asks if this was my first time with her and I said yes and basically both gave the look - it won't be the last.

I was with Tadai recently for the first time and I thought of her as this fembot from Austin Powers. If she was a fembot then Hara is the T-1000. The advanced Terminator from Judgement Day. She never stopped the entire hour. She was always doing something to make the experience the best. New ATF. Takes the top #1 ranking for me.

Hara - 380 + 40

First time using KoverGirls, had to send a selfie with the date on a piece of paper, name, occupation, age, work ID, references (i only use spas, told her the ones i frequent), and she asked if i've been to other spas. Got the appointment, made my way uptown, nice apartment set up. She did the open the door while waiting behind the door thing. I was pleasantly surprised with her looks. Probably had some work done on the face. She was dolled up, lots of make up, but damn she looked real good. I had a huge smile on my face the whole session, and she noticed and loved it. Very sensual LFK while walking to the bedroom. DFK once we get there, slowly undresses me, goes down for a BBBJ, and i'm in heaven. Mirrors all over the place. As other have stated, her BBBJ is exceptional, very slow and soft, the way i prefer it. Great eye contact. She pushes me to the bed, BBBJ while she rubs my nipples with eye contact. Almost lost it.

She strips down. Very small waist to somewhat wide hips. Definite bolt ons, not the greatest work. Way too round, but not a deal breaker. Asks me to lay down, and continues her excellent BBBJ. DFK, cat bath, P2P CG and RCG position, she sneaks a condom on, and we start RCG to doggie. Wish she used the mirror more. Gave a good pounding for 10 minutes. I loose gas, and she starts a HJ while licking my nipples, then BBBJCIM, and sucks me dry. She definitely swallowed. Hot towel clean up. And then gives a decent massage, i give it a 7.5/10. Offers a shower at the end. Didn't realize how quick the session went. I thought i was gonna get a round 2, but there was 10 minute left. Only bad thing i had to say about her. Didn't offer a second, and i had 5-10 more minutes left. I'm assuming she had another appointment right after. Definite repeat. Might try 2 hours next time, and i want to use that chair.

Looks - 8.5 (definitely her in the pics, very cute face, lots of make up though)
Body - 8.5
Attitude - 9 (friendly and cute)
Performance - 9 (the FS didn't really stand out, it's her BBBJ that steals the show)

Hara - 380 + 20 tip (not asking this pleasure machine for change lol)

Agency is very easy to deal with. Straightforward with their answers, no games, as it should be.
I made plans to meet Hara for the first time and after getting succinct directions to locations, went to knock and the door opened before I could.
Walked in and behind the door was a 5’2 at the most, 105-110lb Korean beauty all done up with makeup, lashes, nails, sexy little sparkly outfit, the works.

She gives me a big smile and I couldn’t help but smile back, as she’s so damn cute. We immediately start making out and her supple tongue is all up in my mouth as she’s rubbing my cock outside my pants. I’m palming her ass (it’s a nice little bubble) and getting rock and Hara notices and starts working my belt buckle free and drops my pants then herself drops down for a phenomenal BBBJ.

She stuffs her mouth and throat with as much of my cock as she can and continually jams it in over and over then it’s almost as if her throat grabs a hold of me, and she starts twisting her neck as she’s bobbing working my dick in her throat. Her head game is really higher level.

Hara is no one trick pony, either. She switches her style up to stroke and lick the shaft, has this really soft, twisting hand move she does concentrating on the head and frenulum, and some other highly sensual moves. She goes at it for as long as I let her because she makes it all about me, which is amazing. She tries hard to get that nut with her mouth but getting me off by oral alone is a feat in itself. Once I pass the threshold and I didn’t cum but I’m really enjoying myself it’s almost as if there’s no chance.

So I return the favor some in 69, then she straps me up and we go at it in any and all positions. Hara lets me smash away if I please, no closing of the legs, etc. actually quite the opposite. She’s cheering me on telling me she loves it calling me her strong handsome man eventually getting me to completion and as I pull out she’s all over my dick ripping off the okamoto and putting me back in her mouth to take every drop.

Swallow or spit I have no clue as I’m so spent I just collapse and eventually she ends up next to me cuddling (out of character for me) and we’re talking and flirting then she offers me up a massage which I tell her don’t worry about it but then next thing I know she’s squeezing and massaging my feet which is just unbelievably relaxing.

Before long I’m back in her mouth and although I didn’t get to the finish line we played for the last 15 mins or so and I vowed to be back as I left. Which as I said earlier I have been twice already with more to come. Amazing girl

Daphne 380 hr dfk bbbj cfs 5'2

Daphne is fucking hot. Maybe early 30s. Young for a korean. The pics on the website are pretty accurate. Her hair is dyed a bit but not sure what color with the lighting scheme at KG. She is not skinny and not chubby but just perfect. Great hips and ass.

It was no problem having a conversation with her. She gives pro level service yet seems more like a regular girl than a pro. Not my first rodeo with her. In the shower I held the showerhead as she gave me a bbbj.

In the room she was bending over to put the towel on the bed and I was grabbing her ass here. Pulled her too me for some DFK and to suck on those C titties. Koreans can make some nice tits.

69 and her ass is big enough that it can squeeze my nose shut. Not a giant ass but big and nice. She sat back on my face one and damn I wanted to bust there.

On with the condom and she rides in CG. She has a top 5 korean pussy. I guess the others would be eevee, tori, harper, and ?

We went through standing mish, mish, doogy and lazy doggy. Pressing my crotch against her ass is amazing. Came and talked before another shower.

Third time's a charm.
Seems like they went radio silent for a while, but I decided to reach out to see if Hara was back.
Luckily for me, she was. So made an appointment for a cold January afternoon, hoping to get warmed up Hara style.
Same place, but a different room this time.
Opened the door, Hara was standing behind it, and closed the door after me.
Just like previously, she was all over me, with her amazong soft, deep DFK. Shoes off, and was handheld to the room.
My sweater was off in bare seconds, followed by my pants and underwear. Socks off. All while those deep luscious kisses were continuing...
She was grabbing my now very hard cock, pulling it back and forth, making me very excited.
Her clothes fell off pretty quickly. She has real "fuck me" eyes, and she is just as gorgeous as I remember.
She's now down on her knees giving me the famous Hara BBJ. Good grief this girl can give a serious blow job. It's intense. And deep. With her eyes looking up at you there's nothing like it. It's interspersed with her coming up for air, and more DFK.
We go to the bed, and it's more very deep throating. She takes me to the asolute hilt. Spitting and lots of hand movement. She's so good.
I'm there for a good 10 minutes when I think to myself if this goes on, I'm gonna cum, and I don't want to quite yet.
So I lay her back, and dive in for some DATY. She has an incredibly pink, very luscious pussy, and she's taking some fingers nicely..she seems to be getting very worked up, and she then beckons me up, and grabs my cock, teasing some P2P, holding my cock and rubbing her pussy.
I've brought my own thin condoms, so I say it's time to cover up and get on it.
I lay back, and she starts sucking me again, putting the condom on with her mouth.
She climbs on, and I grab her very smooth ass, for some really sensual CG. She spins round for some RCG, goes at that for a while, but I want to see her face, and get her back round. Some more DFK and pop 1 is done.
I can feel her pussy grab me while I lay there.. She gets off, pulls the condom off and starts to clean me up with her mouth. So good.
Next comes a really nice massage, during which I can see in the mirror that she's scrolling away on her phone. Not a total deal breaker, but a little annoying.
Anyway, we finish off with Hara trying valiantly to procure pop 2, via lube, hand play and sucking, but it's not happening...
Doesn't matter. I've had an hour of everything I wanted from Hara. 380 plus 20 tip.
She just seems to get better and better.

Provider: Hara
Services: BBJ, CFS, LFK, DFK, FIV, K9, CG, HJ, Missionary, MSOG
Physical Description: 40's (im bad at this), Short (about 5'), long straight hair, man made C tits, rock hard man made ass, skinny, shaved.
Price: $380 + $20 - 1 hour
Date: 1/29/2024
Language: She spoke limited English and mentioned that she is Korean.
Would repeat: yes

Screening - it was my first time at Kovergirls so there was a bit of screening involved. I heard alot of great reviews of Hara and that she waa about to leave, so I had to book a session with her to see what she's all about (she definitely lived up to her legendary status). It took several days with some back and forth on exchanging information (LinkedIn, selfie, confirming references, etc). The person over the phone took some time to respond also and I had to constantly follow up (it was a little annoying but I had to put up with this to see the legend). Even after I was screened and verified, about 10 minutes before the session I had to take a selfie at a nearby store).

Location - the place is location a few blocks from Columbus circle, Manhattan. It is inside a private apartment with adequate heating. There is actually alot of metered parking spots and parking lots in the area if you're in a pinch.

Physical appearance - she resembled the photos on the website but the photos were touched up. She probably looked 10-15 years older than the photos. My guess would be that she is in her 40s (im bad at this). She still looked good for her age. She had long straight hair, alot of makeup, soft man made C's, rock hard man made ass, skinny and short (around 5' tall). Her kitty was all shaved. It was a little dark and not really noticeable, but I did see a dark patch on her left boob. Didn't really bother me but something that I noticed. I did not observe any piercings or tattoos. It was dark so I may have missed some details.

Session - once i got into the apartment i was greeted by Hara and first thing i did was leave donation on table. She may be up there in her age, but she still looked attractive and her service was really good. As soon as I walked in, she attacked me with some LFK and DFK. We undressed and she started BBJ while i sat on the sofa chair. I was trying to restrain myself, but within the first 5-10 minutes I had lost the battle and donated in her mouth. It was dark, so I couldn't tell if she swallowed or if she spit in a tissue.

I typically require a full hour for my second shot (if it happens at all) and I take a good 20 minute break in between shots. But with Hara, it was nonstop action. More LFK and DFK and we moved to the bed. Some more BBJ and lube HJ and junior surprisingly reawaken. From here did various different versions of CFS, missionary and K9. We eventually did a version of missionary where I was smashing not her kitty, but her bare hands with lube with condom off. It gave the impression as if we were doing it bare (I am strictly CFS) and I donated the second shot on her stomach around the 25-30 minute mark. I told her if I was 10 years younger, I might've came 4 times already. She definitely knew what she was doing. I told her that I'm done at my 2nd shot. From there she gave me a massage and we took a shower. She dressed me and I went on my way, completely drained. She did mention she planned to go on vacation in Florida, and she plans to return to NYC in March. Talking to her further, it seems she may be looking to retire soon. I'm not sure if she misunderstood my question when I asked how much longer she will work, she said June. Her English is decent but there is still a slight language barrier.

Recommendation - she deserves her legendary status and it would be a shame to see her leave. My recommendation is yes.

Anyone get verified here recently without having to send a photo of your ID?
nah when i went recently i did id and work id, i was able to blur out most of both tho and it was fine. They did ask me for other places I have gone to tho and they did ask for a selfie with the date, which def seems like a lot but i did not really care, understandable if some do tho