Kortney 646-573-2638

http://longisland.************/Fema...-seductive-_-new-blonde-bombshell-23/30201533

Bored tonight, too drunk to drive so I'm sharing some reviews. I noticed I've been selfish only sharing some of the bad reviews trying to save other members some coin. However, I seen kortney sometime during august/sept. Truth be told its definitely NOT her in the pics, but she is actually better looking. I guess she doesn't post hers so she is not recognized. Seen her right off ex 63, hampton inn I beleive, right off N ocean (rt63) and 495 srvc rd. I happened to be in the area with some time to kill. Gave her a ring and told her I was about 5 mins away, she told me to call from parking lot. Called, went upstairs and I was pleasantly surprised. She looked like your typical cali beach girl. I always try to see girls my age or slightly younger. We talked for about 5 mins, told me she was 23, which I believed and I told her it was my first time with a provider (obvious lie). Very pretty face, about 8, and gorgeous body about 8.5. She had those nice perky tits that almost look fake but aren't. We both got undressed and got right to it, no rules or bitchy attitude. She was genuinely nice, complimenting me as I complimented her. We went at it like we knew each other, I could tell she was really into it. CBJ to start, didnt ask for BBBJ, or BB anything for that matter. I guess this would be the time to say that I took a vic I got from the dr a couple days prior. I forgot how they can make you take foreverrr. So we really went at it, every position, both beds, wall (no lie) etc. We went well beyond the half hour, and she let me know about 45 mins into it. I told her what I took and she asked if I could get her some, and said yes (lie). I finished over an hour into it. We got dressed and she asked me when I could get those things for her. I told her I'd have to go home and it would take me about an hour back with the traffic but I told her I would do it for her. I def didn't want to take the trip there and back so I tipped her an extra .20 on top of the 1.50 hh and said I would be back. Would I have taken the trip back had I been sober, no traffic and more nearby? Absolutely, but that wasn't the case so I didn't return as I don't think she really expected me to anyway. I looked for her ad a week or so later but hadn't seen it and I had deleted her number in my phone as I always do. Would def repeat. A real GFE if that's what you're looking for. Highly recommended.

After looking back at her pics it is possible that it could be her based on her body, but I remembered her face looking better. She did have tongue and one nipple pierced but definitely didn't have implants.