Kissing ladies who rim...... Ewww or yes, I love the taste of Pokler's butthole

pokler

Power Bottom
Helen's tongue is deep in about 6-7 different assholes each and every day. That's her specialty as a rim queen. DFK with her ?? I'll pass , no thanks.

Helen's tongue is deep in about 6-7 different assholes each and every day. That's her specialty as a rim queen. DFK with her ?? I'll pass , no thanks.
Helen isn’t a rim queen. All the girls there do that. Her specialty is that she reads you and becomes whatever you like the most. You like rimming. She will rim you to heaven. You like being pegged. She’ll do that to you. You like the gfe experience. She’s perfect for that. Helen may well be the smartest whore I’ve ever seen and is a chameleon. Is the fact that she rims all that different from the fact she has kissed 10,000 men?

Helen isn’t a rim queen. All the girls there do that. Her specialty is that she reads you and becomes whatever you like the most. You like rimming. She will rim you to heaven. You like being pegged. She’ll do that to you. You like the gfe experience. She’s perfect for that. Helen may well be the smartest whore I’ve ever seen and is a chameleon. Is the fact that she rims all that different from the fact she has kissed 10,000 men?
I just close my eyes and try not to think about it as I kiss her.

pokler

Power Bottom
Been seeing her since she was Jennifer at Grace 4 yrs ago. Read all her reviews under diff names. She loves to rim deep tongue. I know more about this than you. She's a rim queen.

I’m going to call J&J, the manufacturer of Listerine and ask them ..

Wiki say
Listerine, an antimicrobial mouth rinse, completely killed microorganisms in 10 to 30 seconds; the microbes includes methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pyogenes, Helicobacter pylori, Candida albicans, Streptococcus mutans, Actinomyces viscosus, Porphyromonas gingivalis,
Prevotella intermedia, ...

Everyone, stand by ….

( In the past, to answer @billy question, the answer would be a no… )

What I don't get is how they are even able to stick their face in the asses in the first place. Think about it. I'm sure there are many mongers who go there without a shower, perhaps right from work, swamp ass and who knows what.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I’m going to call J&J, the manufacturer of Listerine and ask them ..

Wiki say
Listerine, an antimicrobial mouth rinse, completely killed microorganisms in 10 to 30 seconds; the microbes includes methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pyogenes, Helicobacter pylori, Candida albicans, Streptococcus mutans, Actinomyces viscosus, Porphyromonas gingivalis,
Prevotella intermedia, ...

Everyone, stand by ….

( In the past, to answer @billy question, the answer would be a no… )
?
I don't have a question in this thread.

What I don't get is how they are even able to stick their face in the asses in the first place. Think about it. I'm sure there are many mongers who go there without a shower, perhaps right from work, swamp ass and who knows what.
I would assume it's just like when a guy gets a whiff of stinky pussy and won't DATY, they'll do the same and not do it.

I stopped looking for gfe a while ago when the SA game got over saturated with real providers.

I used to daty them but then kept it to non-bbfs providers. I don't even do that anymore because of the proliferation of misinformation.

But my fiv/fia game is pretty good. So I only put lips on my SO.