Kiss Pink Spa 929-712-4777 midtown manhattan near GC

Are there nicer spas than this? Yes. Are there places with hotter girls than here? Yes.
Is there a place closer to grand central? no.
Do they always seem to have a girl available on 5 min notice and dont check ID? Yes.

MMS intro'd me to 3 chinese girls. All were like 5'3" and super busty. Like they were all basically the same type small big titty chinese girls.
Chose Jessica. Very cute girl and she was the one that came right over and hugged me and asked to pick her so she wins. $80 house and tipped $180
She gives me a tble shower first, pretty standard but with some cock balls play from her.
In the room she gets undressed and shows off her DD natural milkers and I pull her to me and we hug and my cock slides between her thigh and she plays humpdee and I turn her around and dry hump her booty. Next I lay down and get a nude bodyslide and the tease kisses all over. Option to no cover BJ and I say yes for extra tip. She gives a good BBBJ and ball bath.
Suit up and do her doggy and mish. But I have to finish on those DD titties so toss the cover and she oils up her milkers and gives me a hot tittl/hj finish. She uses her titties like a pro.
Jizzed her titties and she squeezed the last drop out and rubbed my cock some more between her tits even after I came. I went to the shower room and we showered together after.

Made a phone call for an appointment for Susann based on her twitter pics.@Kisspink41
It was fairly easy since I’ve been here before, but they dont check ID or anything , I think they just tell everyone to come over if theres a girl available.
I read that the pics were accurate so I was intrigued. Susann looks hot based on her pics so I was praying really hard that the pics were real. When I saw her behind the door I shocked to see that shes lived up to the photos. After touching her breasts, the phone MMS didn’t lie about her breasts either. Theyre 100 percent god given and not man made. Gave the $90 house and after the TS a 180 tip with the understanding it would be a bbbj included with "bomboom".
After a quick table shower, back to room. She gave me a bbbj and I was in a trance staring at her breasts and that pretty face working on junior. I wanted to get a better handle on her tits so I turned her around for DATY. She has a fresh and sweet kitty that I made sure to taste and with her tits even closer I grabbed two handfuls and kept thinking don’t cum. When I finally couldn’t hold back anymore I had her put on the cover to start in missionary. I slid in and I could tell I was going to pop any moment so I pulled out to calm down a bit. I used junior to rub against her kitty and I went back in till I was ready to shoot.Took off the cover and pumped her big DD titties they felt great like bareback and then when I starting losing wood , probably of the awkward position I was in, she took me in her mouth and gave a bbbj when I was about to cum and told me cum in her mouth, and I did as she asked.