Kristie 407-794-1479 Young White Girl, Medford new#631-605-6587

‘Cap’ lingo means you’re under 25 or a wigger who has yet found themself in life.

I saw her in 2020/2021 sometime during the pandemic. Never take anything these girls say as a fact or bible verse.
ANY whore, civilian or pro will tell you one thing and do another. She has rules for some and others she overthrows for chad & tyrone. Never forget that.
Wigger?
Never heard that terminology

As per the definition gods of the english universe…
“Wigger or wigga is a term for a white person of European ethnic origin who emulates the perceived mannerisms, language, and fashions associated with African-American culture, particularly those of street and urban worlds.”
Vanilla Ice was the quintessential wigger

To the moderator billy s. Kristie has photos of you. She has photos of all of us and license plates. If she gets busted shes taking alot of people down with her. Shes a sick person very devious. Just letting you know. I really dont care if you believe me. If shit hits the fan remember my words.

billyS

Reign of Terror
To the moderator billy s. Kristie has photos of you.
I think this is hilarious. I actually heard about this a few times in the past few days, I heard she even posted about me on Instagram.

Glad I live rent free in your head bitch.

Now here is the funny part. I never saw this bitch!

Some asshole said he was me and tried to stealth her. Pull the condom off during doggy.

So whoever this asshole is he is the one going down.

So go ahead, post his picture, I'm curious to see who is impersonating me.

I think this is hilarious. I actually heard about this a few times in the past few days, I heard she even posted about me on Instagram.

Glad I live rent free in your head bitch.

Now here is the funny part. I never saw this bitch!

Some asshole said he was me and tried to stealth her. Pull the condom off during doggy.

So whoever this asshole is he is the one going down.

So go ahead, post his picture, I'm curious to see who is impersonating me.
I did not see anything on IG, but I don't check her IG an awful lot. Can I ask how/ whereabouts did you hear this? Seems odd that someone would create an account just to post this, imo.

I think it would be really funny if it was a black dude.

I showed up to see a provider once and she was looking at me funny as she let me in.

The first thing she said to me was "I was expecting a black man".
@billyS !!??
You mean you are not the Ving Rhames type? Tall, muscular, shaved head, rough but good looking black guy?
:)

billyS

Reign of Terror
I did not see anything on IG, but I don't check her IG an awful lot.
If it was in her Stories then it disappears after a day. If you didn't see it that day then you missed it.

Can I ask how/ whereabouts did you hear this?
I've been on this board 20 years. I've gone to parties and met people. I was on the board when the "allow email" function was active.
So I have many reliable connections.

Seems odd that someone would create an account just to post this, imo.
Not really if you knew the whole story.

pulling the condom off, that’s evil!

few weeks ago was fucking this Colombian chick at my regular spot lazy doggy and i think her butt cheeks were pulling my condom off.
literally the rubber was just over the tip of my cock, luckily i chose to sleep well that night and told her i had to fix the rubber even tho i could've just let it come off and cum in her but i just cant do that to myself.

billyS

Reign of Terror
few weeks ago was fucking this Colombian chick at my regular spot lazy doggy and i think her butt cheeks were pulling my condom off.
literally the rubber was just over the tip of my cock, luckily i chose to sleep well that night and told her i had to fix the rubber even tho i could've just let it come off and cum in her but i just cant do that to myself.
Thanks for sharing.
Sharing the review of the Colombian would be nice also. :p