King Foot Spa 516-618-5022 Bellmore

While browsing a popular site saw an ad for “new open” near where I live. Literally walking distance. I knew I had to do a reconnaissance mission.

While out running errands on Sunday morning I decided to pop in to get a feel for the new business because I support the Asian community.

It’s in a small strip of 3 stores that has been vacant for perhaps 2 years. The other 2 stores seem to be under construction. I parked across the street about 100’ away and observed for a few minutes. No signage besides the neon “open” sign. Windows obscured and a small massage poster on the glass

I approached the unlocked door and let myself into the spacious waiting area with a reception desk. No chime or bells or anything. Pretty typical layout but clearly brand new.

I was greeted by a cute little Asian girl, 5’2” 110lbs maybe 28-32 dressed in casual street clothes with blonde streaked light brown hair which is a look I’m a sucker for. That’s when I decided to stay. We chatted briefly about the new business and her English is fluent.

She took me behind the curtain to the last room on the left. Maybe 5-6 rooms on either side of the hallway. Good sized place. Comfortable with the piped in music and the sound of birds chirping.

I take the half and fork over $40. She comes back in and I’m thinking upscale rub n tug. Some small talk while she gets to work with a decent oil massage. She says she works Fri-Sun, yadda yadda, lives in Queens, blah blah, etc.

Goes for the hot towel cleanup and the “turn over” no soft touch. A little more massage and she says “okay times up, you want water?” I’m like no but I want you to finish! No extra? “Lulu” says boss is here, no touch.

I’m not gonna argue so I get dressed and hand her $25 tip. On the way out she pushed for my phone number and told me to call next time. I gave her my burner number. Papa San was behind the desk when I left. I won’t return. When I see an ad on a particular site I assume extras are available

So now I’m sitting in my car a bit frustrated and I call my go to Amp lady who I’ve known for like a year. I’m 5 minutes away and I get the “come now”.

I get there and we chat a bit and I told her why I’m there and what happened. She explained that this is how it works. A Chinese guy will build a new place out, run it for a while, build a client base and sell it. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Interesting day but I ended up spending enough for full service at a low level place. At least I got to go see my regular amp lady. She got the job done!

While browsing a popular site saw an ad for “new open” near where I live. Literally walking distance. I knew I had to do a reconnaissance mission.

While out running errands on Sunday morning I decided to pop in to get a feel for the new business because I support the Asian community.

It’s in a small strip of 3 stores that has been vacant for perhaps 2 years. The other 2 stores seem to be under construction. I parked across the street about 100’ away and observed for a few minutes. No signage besides the neon “open” sign. Windows obscured and a small massage poster on the glass

I approached the unlocked door and let myself into the spacious waiting area with a reception desk. No chime or bells or anything. Pretty typical layout but clearly brand new.

I was greeted by a cute little Asian girl, 5’2” 110lbs maybe 28-32 dressed in casual street clothes with blonde streaked light brown hair which is a look I’m a sucker for. That’s when I decided to stay. We chatted briefly about the new business and her English is fluent.

She took me behind the curtain to the last room on the left. Maybe 5-6 rooms on either side of the hallway. Good sized place. Comfortable with the piped in music and the sound of birds chirping.

I take the half and fork over $40. She comes back in and I’m thinking upscale rub n tug. Some small talk while she gets to work with a decent oil massage. She says she works Fri-Sun, yadda yadda, lives in Queens, blah blah, etc.

Goes for the hot towel cleanup and the “turn over” no soft touch. A little more massage and she says “okay times up, you want water?” I’m like no but I want you to finish! No extra? “Lulu” says boss is here, no touch.

I’m not gonna argue so I get dressed and hand her $25 tip. On the way out she pushed for my phone number and told me to call next time. I gave her my burner number. Papa San was behind the desk when I left. I won’t return. When I see an ad on a particular site I assume extras are available

So now I’m sitting in my car a bit frustrated and I call my go to Amp lady who I’ve known for like a year. I’m 5 minutes away and I get the “come now”.

I get there and we chat a bit and I told her why I’m there and what happened. She explained that this is how it works. A Chinese guy will build a new place out, run it for a while, build a client base and sell it. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Interesting day but I ended up spending enough for full service at a low level place. At least I got to go see my regular amp lady. She got the job done!

ok so can you share your regular amp lady…its been a while for me.

This place doesn’t offer extra!??!! It looks exactly like a shady rub and tug lol
I know what you mean. All the indicators were in place. Such as: where they advertised, obstructed front windows, typical pricing structure, pay house fee before the service, etc.

Just because I had a swing and a miss doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a fully legit place.

Perhaps I gave off a LEO vibe. Subsequent visits with a different girl might result in a more fulfilling experience.

I pass by the location daily and they still haven’t put a sign up on the facade.

I’m a rub n tug junkie so it's not inconceivable that I wouldn’t give it another shot, but in all my years In the hobby I’ve never been shut down like that.

I know what you mean. All the indicators were in place. Such as: where they advertised, obstructed front windows, typical pricing structure, pay house fee before the service, etc.

Just because I had a swing and a miss doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a fully legit place.

Perhaps I gave off a LEO vibe. Subsequent visits with a different girl might result in a more fulfilling experience.

I pass by the location daily and they still haven’t put a sign up on the facade.

I’m a rub n tug junkie so it's not inconceivable that I wouldn’t give it another shot, but in all my years In the hobby I’ve never been shut down like that.
Maybe it's because you "walked in" rather than calling first. Might have given them the "vibe"............

Get the girls, WeChat number and use that to make appointments in the future

Update…….

This time I called first and a very fluent Asian girl with a sultry voice told me to stop by in 20 minutes (3pm). I expected her to be the massage therapist.

I parked close enough to observe the storefront. Still no exterior signage. A patron exited (Santa Clause lookin dude) so I requested permission via text to enter and got the okay.

Once inside I was greeted by a very pleasant Asian lady. Typical thin body type. About 5’4’ 100lbs early 40’s if I had to guess. Average looks. I took the hr and handed over the standard $60. She was alone in the store and clearly not the person I spoke with on the phone. But I remained optimistic.

Excellent oil massage with good technique. No chit chat because very limited English. She kept the towel lightly covering my ass the entire time and worked around it.

The flip comes and the towel stays on. With less than 10 minutes left I took the initiative and asked (voice to text) if she offers extras. She politely replied with the app that the store is “official”, meaning legit.

She ran out the clock and cleaned me up with a warm towel. A pleasant yet incomplete experience.

I’m perplexed. It’s an anomaly. It doesn’t add up. I confirmed that this place is indeed a prototypical rub n tug without the tug.

I can’t believe that I once again shaved my balls for nothing.

Update…….

This time I called first and a very fluent Asian girl with a sultry voice told me to stop by in 20 minutes (3pm). I expected her to be the massage therapist.

I parked close enough to observe the storefront. Still no exterior signage. A patron exited (Santa Clause lookin dude) so I requested permission via text to enter and got the okay.

Once inside I was greeted by a very pleasant Asian lady. Typical thin body type. About 5’4’ 100lbs early 40’s if I had to guess. Average looks. I took the hr and handed over the standard $60. She was alone in the store and clearly not the person I spoke with on the phone. But I remained optimistic.

Excellent oil massage with good technique. No chit chat because very limited English. She kept the towel lightly covering my ass the entire time and worked around it.

The flip comes and the towel stays on. With less than 10 minutes left I took the initiative and asked (voice to text) if she offers extras. She politely replied with the app that the store is “official”, meaning legit.

She ran out the clock and cleaned me up with a warm towel. A pleasant yet incomplete experience.

I’m perplexed. It’s an anomaly. It doesn’t add up. I confirmed that this place is indeed a prototypical rub n tug without the tug.

I can’t believe that I once again shaved my balls for nothing.
I always have a Plan B

This just in…….

Just drove past this place because it’s spitting distance from my house.

And the sign went up today on the facade. White background with bold red letters. Very plain. “KING FOOT SPA”.

Nail salon will be moving in next door. Sign guy truck was there when I drove by.

They don’t deserve the bump due to their lack of extra services. Just a PSA.

Parking here is a bit of an issue if you're trying not to be seen. The parking lot offers absolutely no cover.

I went on Christmas day to get a celebratory handy but as @Aceofspades said, nothing to be had here (yet). The place is clean, the masseuse easy on the eyes, but no salami. I asked her to take the towel off which she did but got nowhere near the meat and potatoes or anoos. The massage was just alright too.