Kinda new to this

Hi all,

I've been a board member for just a little while; I pretty much just come here to look at/for reviews, but I signed up in case I wanted to write my own.

I'm actually relatively new to the "service provider" thing; I typically hook up with women I meet online, but I wanted to try something new/different . I've only seen a handful of women from both cl and bp over the last few months, but it's been quite an experience already lol.

I plan on writing a review for the best so far (just saw her this afternoon!).

I went back to this, your first post, to remind myself how you started on here. Reading about your previous experience and knowing the mixed success you've had with the pros, another thought occurred to me. You should try out SA. Read through the "College Girls" thread - http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/open-season-for-college-girls-on-cl.31502/ - elsewhere on here for some excellent advice at navigating the offerings there. The full thread title is "Open Season for College Girls on CL," but it's morphed into a discussion about girls advertising on specific sugar-daddy sites.

Sexaholics Anonymous.
Nah, just kidding. It stands for Seeking Arrangements, the name of the website that the girls - mostly college girls, though there are scattered pros - advertise on looking for sugar daddies. You would have had to go back deep into the thread to find the full name, since everyone just refers to it now as SA. And every time someone posts a question on the thread asking what it stands for, the veteran members here get pissed off and jump on their case. But you've been a real good guy here, so I felt you deserved a straightforward answer. I'm sure there will be those that disagree with me. And if Slinky and the Mods - sounds like the name of a ska band, doesn't it - are upset with me for typing out the name, I apologize, because I thought it would be allowed since it's already been published throughout that thread even though it's been about a year since it was last revealed in full.

Props to Slinky for taking care of your concern, sonryu. I hope all is well now and you're out of danger. Stay safe, my friend.
Looking forward to more reviews from you.

I hope Nick is alright and not shackled in some dungeon somewhere. Or at least if he is, that's he's enjoying a dom session instead of just being held captive.

So if you are around, Nick, I just need to ask, "Son, are you okay?" Please let us know all is well.

Can't believe we haven't heard from Nick since the Angie shit went down. Something must've seriously scared him into hiding. Shows you just how dangerous this sport can be.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
It was the moderators decision that we would remove all the threads he stirred up but that he shouldn't post any more and stir up more shit just to ask it be taken down again.

Glad there's a reasonable explanation and that he didn't just meet an untimely end. It got pretty hairy there for a few hours. Nice of you guys to honor his request and save his ass. Hope he's hobbying happily UTR.