Kim 631-203-2140 Body rub Hauppauge white

billyS

Reign of Terror
Are you forgetting little Nataly?

She's stll around btw
She refused to do anal with me until one day I was doing her doggy and just before I was about to cum she said I could put it in her ass for $100. I passed and finished in her pussy.

While we were dressing I told her why I passed on anal "I was about to cum and would have only lasted a couple of seconds" and she said she knew that, that was the only reason she was going to let me in there because she knew it wouldn't last long.

One of the girls in the 1F/Sanford/Barkley rotation.
Petite Latina with bleach blonde hair and a bad attitude.
Yes, extremely bad attitude! Polar opposite of Kathy as you well know. My buddy loved Nataly, he loves abusing woman anally! I never partook because I couldn’t stand her lol. Back then they had many sexy girls who were nice. I do remember Bonnie as well. So nice to reminisce, ahh the good ol days.

That is the number I used. When I was talking to her, she did say she was using an app called Line 2 and having a lot of problems with it. Maybe she's using something different now with a different number ? Try to find her most recent ad.

Actually it is to protect the girl and not me.
Her vagina and urethra can get a nasty infection from some of the organisms that normally ( and harmlessly) inhabit that area but are not harmless when they inhabit the vagina.

That's why young girls are told by their mothers that after they take a pee and especially after a crap to wipe from the vagina area back instead of the back area to the vagina.

Thats also why guys doing anal should use a condom to protect themselves (this is not about STDs) to keep bowel bacteria out of their urethra.
If you do decide to rawdog the poopchute make sure you pee right after to flush your urethra out. Helps for bare vaginal sex too.

Hi I went for a visit with Kim I was looking for something different than the usual AMP and my ATF is getting played out. I really haven't seen too many American girls in this business and the one I have usually have drug problems and what not.
Well I texted and also talked to her and she seemed like a great genuine person and I want ass.
I set up a date which was delayed because I got food poisoning we rescheduled and I met her at a nice hotel
I knock on the door and she is standing behind it she greets me with some great LFK got me going real good.
I threw her on the bed ready to go .
She slowed me down a bit, told me to lay on my stomach for a massage, so I relented. After a massage and some teasing she flipped me over and asked if I was ready for some anal oh boy was I. She is a big girl with big ass and big tits which is just fine with me. she puts on a condom and starts me up with a covered BJ for a while and gets me nice and hard.
She gets ready in doggy position and some lube and I slide in nice and tight and that hole stayed that way.

I pound away for a while and she is loving it. I was still not feeling that great from the food poisoning so I slowed down a bit so then she told me to lay on the bed and got up top and rode me cowgirl in that big ole ass but I couldn't cum. Took the rubber off and she oiled up my cock and finished me by hand.
Kim has a great personality loves anal loves to please, she puts you at ease and definitely not a clock watcher. GFE for sure.
I will repeat