Kim 631-203-2140 Body rub Hauppauge white

Found her ad this morning and everything looked like what I needed. Texted then spoke on the phone. Sounded very sweet and not business like. Said she was staying at the higher end of hotels on motor parkway. Good sign. Quoted 200 for the hour. IDK about half hour rates as I prefer an hour . Looking back of they were offered I would go with the half.
So she has to meet me at the elevators because they are key operated only now. That's new. She greets me in scrubs. Meh ... a but chunky but not bad..small bbw. Cute face nice long hair but her best attributes are her easy going bubbly personality and decent natural peirced cans. We talk...I get comfortable..gift on dresser. She strips down to some red lingerie. Starts an ok massage..then to taint tease..starts asking about what I like..what she likes..that turns into light ass play on me. Then a lubed up HJ. To licking my balls and taint.. I didn't ask but she said every guy wants a BJ but I won't do it..I can't have every guys dick in my mouth..then tells me how much she loves anal...then says do you want to fuck my ass..Hell yes I do....but i have no extra money...she said you dont need any...this is for me !!! .evidently you can't have her mouth but her Ass is perfectly ok..handed me a cover and came like a champ on my D. She asked me where I wanted to cum...I chose her face and painted a masterpiece. Pleasantries and small talk and I'm gone. All in all good. Get her talking about what she likes and she seems open...literally.
For you guys that like small bbws you're in. I'm more a spinner guy.
Personality 10
Face 7
Body 5 add a point if you like bigger girls.
Getting to tap an ass during what I thought was going to be just a body rub....10

How long was she able to take the dick in the ass?
Ah Billy. Cut right to the chase. I probably fucked her in the ass for 5 or 6 min..I lose interest after that long.. after that I bent her head back over the edge of the bed and put her to work on my balls and taint til I was ready to paint. But anal is her favorite.. so I think with the way she took it and loved it there is no limit. Have at it. She is a very nice girl that definitely responds to you being nice. Be nice to her guys...you'll get more with honey than you will with vinegar.

Ah Billy. Cut right to the chase. I probably fucked her in the ass for 5 or 6 min..I lose interest after that long.. after that I bent her head back over the edge of the bed and put her to work on my balls and taint til I was ready to paint. But anal is her favorite.. so I think with the way she took it and loved it there is no limit. Have at it. She is a very nice girl that definitely responds to you being nice. Be nice to her guys...you'll get more with honey than you will with vinegar.
You are my hero!

Saw Kim today at a nice hotel in Farmingville. As Insatiable1 said, she is very sweet and pleasant to be around. This was my first time meeting any provider at a hotel & she immediately washed away my nervousness. We chatted a little about our lives and interests. I left $200 on the dresser & she really never looked at it or counted it. She just got right down to business...

After literally 3 minutes of massage, she said I could flip whenever I wanted. She didn't have to ask twice - I immediately flipped & she started stroking junior. She offered up CBJ and/or covered anal, which she said she really likes. I chose the latter & it was awesome! When you choose the back door, you'll see her real name tattooed on her lower back. She really got into it moaning & playing with herself which turned me on immensely. I would say I lasted about 5 minutes & blew in the bag. After that we just laid there for a few minutes talking. She thanked me for staying - she said no mongers ever stay.

I'll definitely return because I enjoyed it so much. This really was a unique experience. Not totally GFE, but had some elements of that. I agree that the key here is to just be nice to her.

I paid $200 for 1 hour.

billyS

Reign of Terror
One inconsistency I see here is she told @Insatiable1 she doesn't do blow jobs "she said every guy wants a BJ but I won't do it..I can't have every guys dick in my mouth"
But @AMPSeeker was offered cbj, "She offered up CBJ and/or covered anal"

I think both guys are telling the truth and this is on her.

Next review should be interesting.

One inconsistency I see here is she told @Insatiable1 she doesn't do blow jobs "she said every guy wants a BJ but I won't do it..I can't have every guys dick in my mouth"
But @AMPSeeker was offered cbj, "She offered up CBJ and/or covered anal"

I think both guys are telling the truth and this is on her.

Next review should be interesting.
When she told me that ,she was referring to bbjs not cbj. I should have been clearer. She did offer cbj. I just have no interest in them.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I don't even do that long with greek. I find the 1st minute or 2 is good but after that the sphincter relaxes so much that I might as well be f**king and open window.
I then change the condom and move on to other activities.
I find after a minute or so I get "okay that hurts, stop". Except for Bonnie at Sanford who warmed up with a butt plug.

But then again most woman refuse to let me do them anally.

I don't even do that long with greek. I find the 1st minute or 2 is good but after that the sphincter relaxes so much that I might as well be f**king and open window.
I then change the condom and move on to other activities.
In relation to my recent post in another thread ....This is what I mean.
He gives advice even when he doesn't mean to give advice.
ie. ALWAYS change the condom after going anal. You don't know the girl that well and that's how disease spreads.(I'm making the easy assumption that this is why he changes the condom)

...... ALWAYS change the condom after going anal. You don't know the girl that well and that's how disease spreads.(I'm making the easy assumption that this is why he changes the condom)
Actually it is to protect the girl and not me.
Her vagina and urethra can get a nasty infection from some of the organisms that normally ( and harmlessly) inhabit that area but are not harmless when they inhabit the vagina.

That's why young girls are told by their mothers that after they take a pee and especially after a crap to wipe from the vagina area back instead of the back area to the vagina.

Thats also why guys doing anal should use a condom to protect themselves (this is not about STDs) to keep bowel bacteria out of their urethra.