Killer Latinas New York Ave Huntington Sta. 646-755-4226 new# 631-896-2492‬

UTOPIAGUIDE REVIEW: Mia

Abstract: 300/hhr including the tip, DFK, CBJ, CFS. She is definitely attractive. She was enthusiastic. Had a great time and would repeat.

Arrived at the usual location in Huntington Station - made my way to the back door. Mia opened the door and I was pleasantly surprised. Made our way to the room and I started to get comfortable after placing the donation for the hhr. She followed suit - I elected to skip the massage and she was all for it.

I sat on the table and started kissing and sucking her breast - she was seemingly enjoying that as she started to stroke my cock. I went up to test the kissing waters and was welcomed with a dfk. This got me going. After not too long she was on her knees applying a condom and starting a ln enthusiastic cbj. Usually not a fan of them but her attitude made it enjoyable.

I sat her on the table to start with some miss, and rotated between a few different positions. I took her over to the couch and let her ride me cg. Had her stand and turn around and squat on my cock for some enthusiastic standing cg. Finally bent her over the couch and filled the cover in doggie with her.

Overall very nice session. Probably the best session I've had at this location.

UTOPIAGUIDE REVIEW: Mia

Abstract: 300/hhr including the tip, DFK, CBJ, CFS. She is definitely attractive. She was enthusiastic. Had a great time and would repeat.

Arrived at the usual location in Huntington Station - made my way to the back door. Mia opened the door and I was pleasantly surprised. Made our way to the room and I started to get comfortable after placing the donation for the hhr. She followed suit - I elected to skip the massage and she was all for it.

I sat on the table and started kissing and sucking her breast - she was seemingly enjoying that as she started to stroke my cock. I went up to test the kissing waters and was welcomed with a dfk. This got me going. After not too long she was on her knees applying a condom and starting a ln enthusiastic cbj. Usually not a fan of them but her attitude made it enjoyable.

I sat her on the table to start with some miss, and rotated between a few different positions. I took her over to the couch and let her ride me cg. Had her stand and turn around and squat on my cock for some enthusiastic standing cg. Finally bent her over the couch and filled the cover in doggie with her.

Overall very nice session. Probably the best session I've had at this location.
i was there today to see Mia myself.
same rates as you stated.
definitely hot claims to be from Venezuela but lives in mexico and is here for some time.
boob job is decent, small nipples and great man made ass.
started sucking on her boobs and wanted to kiss her but no lfk at all, you got lucky here.
i had her lay on the massage table so i can get a great view of here body and that ass.
asked her if daty was okay and she said yes but just for a bit and i devoured her pussy she was getting into it but stopped me and asked to blow me, great eye contact with my cock in her mouth, mish and then cg on the couch and doggy to finish while rubbing her asshole.

a bit darker skin than some pictures show but still decent, would repeat if she didnt rushed me on daty so i wont.

billyS

Reign of Terror
i was there today to see Mia myself.
same rates as you stated.
definitely hot claims to be from Venezuela but lives in mexico and is here for some time.
boob job is decent, small nipples and great man made ass.
started sucking on her boobs and wanted to kiss her but no lfk at all, you got lucky here.
i had her lay on the massage table so i can get a great view of here body and that ass.
asked her if daty was okay and she said yes but just for a bit and i devoured her pussy she was getting into it but stopped me and asked to blow me, great eye contact with my cock in her mouth, mish and then cg on the couch and doggy to finish while rubbing her asshole.

a bit darker skin than some pictures show but still decent, would repeat if she didnt rushed me on daty so i wont.
Damage?
Tip?

I went to see Mia on 11/6

Had read the reviews earlier and wanted to try Mia for myself. Make an appt for noon and the handler told me to call when I parked across the street. Enter through the fence and Mia opens the door. she's darker in person but still hot. She takes my into the room and tells me the rates which I already knew and hand her over $300 and tell her ill skip the massage and she just smiled. she leaves and I undress. she comes back and undresses and starts licking my chest and I start playing with her breasts and then she came up for dfk as she's stroking my dick and I was ready for the main action. She started a cbj for a couple which was ok nothing special but I told her I was ready to move on. cg on the couch and doggy to finish. this place is expensive but has hot talent sometimes. will repeat

Sorry. Going to check them out this week and will leave a review
FYI @Slinky Bender has a set of rules.
Rule #30
"No one wants to hear your masturbatory fantasies about who you MIGHT want to have sex with along with a lie about you promising to write a review afterwards. So dont post about ANYTHING which you plan on doing in the future. ANYTHING. A N Y T H I N G. A-N--Y-T-H-I-N-G."