I thought...

do hmos pay for reversals?
Oh the Jokes here!!

1) I thought hmos Love penis
2) I know a place that does vasectomy's at a cut rate price
3) "No really, I had a vasectomy"

Once i have some coffee I will try to do better

Barnabas (3" / Cut)
John Wayne Bobbit (6" / Cut / Diced / Sliced)

has anyone had a vasectomy for the sake of keeping "girlfriends honest"
anyone ever had theirs reversed?

My ex had one. His reasons were bizarre but not to keep anyone honest. If you don't trust someone that much you shoudl not be with them. I actually went to the urologist with him to get it. I knew I was never going to marry him or even want kids myself and I begged him not to be so foolish since he was still a very young man. What he did do in response to my unrelenting advice is save his sperm. The bank holds it for 8 years with a renewal option. It is stored in two different place (I guess in case one is destroyed by fire or other). To anyone thinking of getting one I strongly advise you to do the same.

To reverse it is very expensive (average 10,000) and does not always work. It takes minutes to do but undoing is a very different story. My friends ex husband had a successful reversal so there is at least one case I have heard first hand where it works. He has alot of kids before so maybe the chances are better if you have strong sperm to begin with. There are men that can get women pregnant very easily and maybe they have better reversal odds, it's just my theory.

Oh the Jokes here!!

1) I thought hmos Love penis
2) I know a place that does vasectomy's at a cut rate price
3) "No really, I had a vasectomy"

Once i have some coffee I will try to do better

Barnabas (3" / Cut)
John Wayne Bobbit (6" / Cut / Diced / Sliced)
hmos alone-
the new hmo sitcom-
leave it- its beaver. (JACKIE mARTLInG)

A friend of mine was going through problems in his marriage. One day he says to me, "My wife is pregnant" With surprise I said, "Don't you think it's kinda foolish when your marriage is on the brink?" He says, "Don't you remember I had a vasectomy three years ago".

They were divorced shortly after.