Kay's Studio

Kay’s Studio (last four 8669 and reviewed around here previously) was a place that I'd never given a whirl but which I had tucked away for my occasional trip up Route 95 to the New England area. Bridgeport seems like the last bastion of decent KMP.

Called the number around noon....was given the address (which I already had) and pulled in five minutes later. Place is not much to look at from the outside but parking is easy.

Usual drill at the door: even if you've never stepped foot in the place, act like it's just wonderful to be back again. Smile a lot.....say you've been away for a while but nice to be back....you get the idea.

Door here is $60 and usual KMP tipping scale applies. Rooms are clean and tucked away in the basement....table shower also reasonably clean.

Tina was the only attendant offered but she was pleasant enough.

Nothing out of the ordinary but a good rest stop along the NY-BOS corridor and an alternative to Fantasy. Same menu as Fantasy in case that's a question

Will repeat in another blue moon......mostly find myself working the Manhattan Backpage site these days with pretty decent results overall.

Later

Last edited: