Kayla keys

biggod

The Rifleman
Hey UG members

I just got finish with a session with Kayla Keys. She is visiting Philly today and tomorrow. Then I believe she told me she would be in Boston for a week. Well anyway she is prettier than her pic. Kayla is a total GFE. I arrive at her hotel room. When she opens the door I said to my self-Wow. Then we sat on the bed and talked for about 10 min due to the fact that something happen at the hotel and cops was all over the lobby. I over heard housekeeping said this was the third time. Anyway after we talked I took care of the donation and then disrobed what a body she has. If I was not short on time I would of kept her busy. She started with a lotion massage that really relaxed me the I roll over and she gives me this incredible CBJ for about 15 min and then off to missionary and that spot was hot and I just couldn’t hold it in anymore I popped. We talked a little more and then I got dress ready to leave when Kayla hugged me grabbing harry. I truly enjoy my time with Kayla. She is very safe so don’t expect any bare back. As always YMMV.