Katalina (347) 477-6378 big booty Latina MILF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katalina Midtown West incall

Called for a sessionwas given an intersection. Called when I got to the intersection and was given the building number. Texted for the appointment number.

Was greeted with a hug and was relieved that the pics were real. She appears to be in her 40s. She’s about 5’2”, enhanced Cs, flat belly with a bubble butt. That’s my weakness so I was happy with what I was seeing.

The apartment was small, dimly lit everything look clean as she lead me to a bedroom. Cozy not the best bed, but everything was clean. Left the donation on her nightstand. Small talk as I got comfortable and onto the bed.

CBJ followed, she was good and went down for some balls sucking. She sucked it for a few min As I rubbed her booty. She asked if I wanted to move on to something else. I asked her to continue, she was very good at it

After a couple more minutes of sucking, I asked her to ride me reverse cowgirl. I wanted to admire that ass bounce on my cock. It was an amazing view. She started riding then went into squat riding. Which was pretty good, I didn’t expect her to last to long in that position. It was good while it lasted. She then continued in traditional reverse cowgirl. She gets into it, moaning and looking back at me.

We switched it up into doggy, she throws it back and takes it. At this point I was ready to blow and fishing after a few minutes in doggy.

She cleaned my up and handed me some wipes. Some small talk as I got ready to be on my way.

Overall a good session in a convenient and busy area. 30 min $100 seems like a bargain. She’s friendly and gets into and it comes across as she enjoys what she does. CBJ, multiple positions, I didn’t inquire if anything else is on the menu. I wasn’t looking for extras.

A big booty Latina MILF that gives good energy during the session.

Status
Not open for further replies.