Karmen - 917-500-0253

http://longisland.************/Femal...cs-25/33656921

Major TOFTT! This is a tribute to good photography. It's her in the pictures. I can verify the tattoo on her side. But man, talk about camera angles. She's much bigger than the pictures suggest and the face is nothing to look at. My problem is I'm a breast man and those things were huge! She was operating out of a little motel in Westbury near Old Country Rd. Donation asked for was $100 for half and 160 full hr. I figured what the hell.

Typical 2 call system. She greeted me at the door in a bra and panties and a shawl over her shoulders. Fairly sexy for a big girl. She's dark skinned. Darker than her pics suggest. Says she's from Belize. She's very friendly, but was already drinking cheap wine (which she offered me) and it was just a little after Noon! I took care of the donation. She wanted me to stick it between her boobs. LOL. I undressed and she immediately slipped on the cover.

The only thing that made this enjoyable was she gives a really good CBJ. Better than some BBJ's I've had. I had to stop her bc I almost busted a nut right there. She took off her panties, lubed up and climbed on for some CG. She popped out her breasts from her bra, revealing an ugly vertical scar on the underside of each one. That was a turnoff. I couldn't even look at them. We did CG and doggy and I finished. Cleaned up with wipes, lots of them. lol.

It was ok, but I won't repeat. She doesn't look as good as her pics suggest and she's a little "off". Nice, but off.

Holy shit, I called this one before I called Jessica (review here...http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47455). She said Old Country Rd so I was hoping off 110 or something but then she told me Westbury so I told her 'too far.' My experience wasn't any better where I went but I almost drove out to Karmen just because of those pics. Her pics emphasizing her tattoo made me feel like they were actually her. Good to know I wasn't missing anything. There's real slim pickings out there lately. I had great experiences locally all summer but now since things are so bad I keep posting trying to save people the trouble. Nice review and thanks for the input!

Last edited: