Kandie - Dallas / Ft. Worth Area

During one of my business trips to Dallas during the fall, I noticed that rates in Dallas were a huge bargain compared to NY and decided to shop around in Backpage for a massage.

I came across Kandee. Here is an example of her current posting:

http://dallas.************/BodyRubs...d_kandiefun_24/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=8646709

180 for an outcall was not exactly cheap, but she looked really good in these pics. These are the stats she advertises with, and I think it's pretty accurate:

5'2 122lbs, Long Brown Hair, 34C Green Eyes
100% INDEPENDENT
Hott Sexy All American Bombshell

I called ahead about a week earlier to plan the appointment. One week later, with the appointment set at 10:30 PM, I finally got to see her.

Pictures are accurate. She had great boobies. She's had a few babies so there is a slight pouch on the tummy, but still a great body overall. She was very atractive, and had a killer smile. One thing that caught me off guard is her forehead. It kinda looks like Christina Ricci's forehead... it's kinda big and prominent. If you really dislike Christina Ricci's forehead, then you should skip Kandee. Otherwise, her full C cups and bodacious booty was exciting me and I wanted to get it on.

Undressed and asked her to massage me on the bed. She had to borrow my lotion since she ran out. Her rub wasn't really doing it cause she was talking in somewhat a monotone. I flipped over, and started to talk to her more intimately, drawing her closer to my body. A body rub should involve boobies sliding up and down my chest, so I made sure that happened. Things got better as she warmed up to me, and we were engaged in conversation, her boobies were sliding up and down my body and I was having a good time. She offered to join me in the shower to finish up. I gladly agreed. She soaped me up, and started to stroke it with the soapy suds. Then she got on her knees and continued stroking while spitting on the shaft. For a moment I thought I was gonna get some BJ action but her lips never touched my shaft. She just kept stroking it with the soap suds and looked into my eyes with that provocative look. Very sexy, but really wished she would give me some more since she was already on her knees down there. Still, I received exactly what she promised in her ad, so I was content.

Eventually she finished me off, and cleaned me up in the shower with some more soap, then towel dry.

She also offers incall, which is more cheaper, but I am spoiled... I like staying in my hotel and making the gals come to me.

Total damage = $180. No separate tip.

Treehuggah.