Kallie sayville in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope I am doing this correctly, but I am sure someone will tell me if I am wrong. Any word/ update on the provider Kallie who used to work at the Sayville in? She provided uncovered whatever but I haven't been able to find any add by her or anything like that. I stated this thread because I saw the previous one has been closed. I was hoping she was still around and providing service. If anyone has a number or contact that would be great.

No, that's not correct.
First off, new members should not be asking for help with their first post. I have made numerous posts explaining that in the newbie forum. Apparently, you did not go in there to read them. Please read the posts in that forum and also those in the rules forum.
Secondly, a post where you are in search of a girl should be posted in the In Search Of forum.

As for your problem, you indicated that you saw her previous thread. Did you try calling her at the phone numbers listed in the thread head there?

P.S. Two spelling corrections for you. The word you used for the location is spelled Inn with two "n's." And the abbreviation for advertisement is "ad" with one "d."

Status
Not open for further replies.