K10 Girls spa 917-419-3213 Manhattan midtown korean spa

Tried out this new place advertises all korean models on the web mess that is *******.
In the 30s off of fith avenue. commercial building, theres a intercom thing outside and they unlock the door then one flight of stairs.
Inside mms old gal greets me and shows me to a room. Typical amp, new and clean with lots of korean ribbon decorations. In the room its massage table, modern lounge chair and side table. Table shower rooms is right across from the massage rooms. Rooms have doors btw.
Next mms has 3 girls come by the room, stand in the doorway. Dont remember all the names but they were all tallish korean beauties wearing tight dresses and clubish looking outfits.
Well Chelsea was a hottie, and Chelsea has some booty on her so Im a booty man...so...
gave 80 house for the hour.
Shes a sweet girl, speaks english, and clean nice teeth and breath, skin. Well groomed koreans, love em.

Ok so get the standard table shower to get aquainted and clean. Playful but standard. Then in the room, we hug and playfully get chelsea out of her dress, no panties haha. Im sportin a big hardon from chelseas hot body all over me.
She gives me a body slide with the body kisses all over, 69 and I play with her smooth kitty.
she licks the shaft and puts on the cover, and gives a very good cbj, all the right moves too.
Then I want her to do a HJ finish and she lays next to me with her legs wrapped around mine and gives a sensual girlfriend style handjob which is a slow loving look-into-your-eyes-i-will-make-you-cum-so-hard style hj. All while I feel her ass and tits. Yeah I projectile came buckets all over the two of us. We took a shower together to clean up.
80 + 160
theres a website/twitter for them too.

Tried out this new place advertises all korean models on the web mess that is *******.
In the 30s off of fith avenue. commercial building, theres a intercom thing outside and they unlock the door then one flight of stairs.
Inside mms old gal greets me and shows me to a room. Typical amp, new and clean with lots of korean ribbon decorations. In the room its massage table, modern lounge chair and side table. Table shower rooms is right across from the massage rooms. Rooms have doors btw.
Next mms has 3 girls come by the room, stand in the doorway. Dont remember all the names but they were all tallish korean beauties wearing tight dresses and clubish looking outfits.
Well Chelsea was a hottie, and Chelsea has some booty on her so Im a booty man...so...
gave 80 house for the hour.
Shes a sweet girl, speaks english, and clean nice teeth and breath, skin. Well groomed koreans, love em.

Ok so get the standard table shower to get aquainted and clean. Playful but standard. Then in the room, we hug and playfully get chelsea out of her dress, no panties haha. Im sportin a big hardon from chelseas hot body all over me.
She gives me a body slide with the body kisses all over, 69 and I play with her smooth kitty.
she licks the shaft and puts on the cover, and gives a very good cbj, all the right moves too.
Then I want her to do a HJ finish and she lays next to me with her legs wrapped around mine and gives a sensual girlfriend style handjob which is a slow loving look-into-your-eyes-i-will-make-you-cum-so-hard style hj. All while I feel her ass and tits. Yeah I projectile came buckets all over the two of us. We took a shower together to clean up.
80 + 160
theres a website/twitter for them too.
Do they offer FS? Any idea what the rate would be?

Is 160 their rate for a HJ finish?

Do they offer FS? Any idea what the rate would be?

Is 160 their rate for a HJ finish?
i visited after seeing this post as well.
140 with Jay/Jade for cbj with 80 house for hr. FS was on the table as she said next time we go all the way as I was leaving,

They are relative new from the lady I saw. They do look older 30+ but service wasn’t too bad. According to mms girls set own price so ymmv.

Tina
80/hr

Decided to try this place out after striking out at another nearby establishment. Texted and got the address pretty quickly. I was told there would be 3 ladies available and that I would be able to choose. Walk up the flight of stairs and i’m let in by mmsan. Nice older lady who speaks good English. She walks me over to a room. I spot the table shower opposite the room and it looked small. The place is huge though, very spacious.

In comes the first lady - late 30s/early 40s for sure, C cups, not rlly attractive or pretty. I ask for another girl and 2 minutes later this tall and slim lady walks in - she looked like a skeleton lol late 40s or early 50s, very slim with some MM C cups but scary face. I ask if there is another girl and she says no, so I thank her and begin to get dressed. Before i start to head out she comes back in and tells me to wait because she has one more lady. A few minutes pass and she pops in.. took a few seconds and decided she was pretty good looking for AMP standards. I find out her name is Tina. apologize but I did not get the other ladies names.

We start off with a basic TS, nothing to rave about and kept her dress on the entire time. She dries me off completely and then we head back to the room. Tina asks me to lay face down for a massage. I honestly wasn’t there for that but it was my first time at this location and I didn’t want to come off as aggressive or rude, so i obliged. She was taking her sweet time with this massage so I finally turned over and asked if it was time to flip over. Tina chuckled and said ok no problem.

As soon as she walks over with the lotion I slide my hand up her dress and she then asks what i want. I motioned FS and she put her hand out asking for money. I asked how much and she shrugged. Asked me how much i would give her and I replied 160, which she agreed to with no problem. She leaves and comes back a few minutes later with a little bag, takes out some lube and a rubber. She starts off on her knees with some of the best ball-licking ever, all while stroking Jr. at a very slow and sensual pace. It was so sensual I almost busted within the first 90 seconds. Great eye contact and continues on with the same thing for about 5 minutes before I had to pick her head up and raise it towards Jrs head. She stopped, grabbed the rubber and started a great cbj with a lot of DT action. After a few minutes of cbj I pick her up and lay her on the edge of the bed. Standing Mish to regular mish to doggy. I bust in the rubber and she tells me not to take it out. She keeps backing up for a few after the bust..

Full disclosure : they are definitely asking people to leave reviews. There were no discounts or benefits offered. I assume they’re looking for some exposure because they’re a new establishment. I was planning on leaving a review regardless because based on looks only I would suggest other visitors to take a look at Tina before the other ladies lol. Not trying to be rude but they were just not attractive - this is of course my opinion and to each their own.

Overall : 9/10
Face : 7/10
Body : 7/10
CBJ : 9/10
FS : 9/10
Repeat : Yes

Korean gal w the dragon tattoo.

I just had a session with Sugar.
Same korean sugar I had . .maybe in 2017. Slim big mm, tanned..and the dragon tat. Kinda like a mini Bin.
Got the table shower, cbj, slide and catbath, fs mish ds , the cbj which was quite good considering it was cbj. Shes aged but still fun.
House was 80 + 160.

I ended up seeing Sugar after reading foosballs post. Paid the same 80house +160tip = 240 total. I like her. Her attitude is great. Im not going to lie, many on here will blow her off as too old, but thats not the case for me. Price is right. I'm tired of all these other places over charging, over booking, and rushing people out. Also too much of the BBFS extra tip squeezing going on left and right. It's all just driving up rates and destroying the game. That's not happening here. Service level is lower at this place; no naked TS, no body to body slide in TS, Cover is a must even for BJ (seems this might be for all ladies), and no GFE action from the start but that could be resolved by just being familiar with a agirl. For the price difference these are all reasonable concessions too me. especially if you value the massage as I do. I just don't see how anyone beats this for the value. Pretty sure there are other K places offerring the same, but we just aren't talking about them here and we should be.

Korean gal w the dragon tattoo.

I just had a session with Sugar.
Same korean sugar I had . .maybe in 2017. Slim big mm, tanned..and the dragon tat. Kinda like a mini Bin.
Got the table shower, cbj, slide and catbath, fs mish ds , the cbj which was quite good considering it was cbj. Shes aged but still fun.
House was 80 + 160.
Is this the same Sugar from 38mate ?

I pretty much just called up to see if I could come by straight away...sure "come over in 5min".
Sweet and Jamie were available. I liked what I saw of Sweets photos, so asked for her.
Photos/video accurate and she was wearing a very sexy dress not the usual spa dress these massage girls wear. its on twitter as k10girlsnyc
Did the table shower, basic but enough to get me clean and a soapy HJ.
Back on the ,massage table, I get to undress Sweet and she is fully shaved smooth and I turn her around to check out her substantial asian booty with a playful spanking.
Really into it, playful and sexy with a naughty streak.

She got on top of me, rubbing her breasts on my chest and cock which immediately got me hard. I played with her knockers and kissed her lightly and she went down on me to lick my balls and shaft. That made me even harder and after a minute or two of that she grabbed my stick and used her mouth to put the rubber on. Then we were off to the races. She had good technique with lots of eye contact. Usually I don't feel much with CBJs, but Sweet went to town on my dick. She sucked it long and hard and had good technique and it felt amazing.

After that she mounted me and impaled herself on my fully erect d. She guided me in and soon was bounced up and down and continued that for 5 minutes. She moaned a lot while I played with her breasts and clit. Then I turned her around for DS which I thoroughly enjoyed. She has signifigant booty for a korean girl. I loved looking at her ass as I plowed her. It was such a nice, round shape and she pushed her head down onto the pillow as I watch it go in. She seemed to love it when I put my dick deep in her and left it there for a second... I did that a couple of times and she moaned loudly everytime I did it while rubbing her clit. Then I flipped her over for some Mish where I held her close, kissed her and pounded her.

I could feel her squeezing me tight, even with the rubber on. She wrapped her legs around my back tightly and with all her moaning I got too worked up. After awhile I couldn't hold back my cum. A few minutes later I exploded into the cover, as her vag muscles squeezed and milked me and I collapsed on top of her. I was drained but satisfied.

We laid together for awhile and after a few minutes she got up to clean me up with a hot towel.
Damage was 80 and 200 for an hour session.

Tina
60 house/HH + 160 tip

Saw Tina a couple months back before they closed up shop for renovations I just forgot to leave a review. This time around I saw on their twitter that they had Tina along with Sweet and Jessie. Photos of Sweet look legit and you can tell they were taken at the spa, but the photos of Jessie don’t look totally photoshopped. It was early morning and since they’re usually not busy i asked if i could pick between Jessie and Sweet, but they told me Jessie wasn’t working until the evening.

I arrived and was greeted by Tina. Fantastic MM Ccups brought me back to our last session. I asked if I could take a look at Sweet first and she agreed. Sweet has a great body even with the dress on, but for some reason I couldn’t get Tina out of my head so i decided for a HH session with Tina. She already knows the deal : no shower, no massage, just straight to the point.

She starts off licking my nipples while rubbing Jr. until she makes her way down to the balls - this is where she becomes a star. She just knows how to treat a set of balls. Great suction, licking, rubbing, all while stroking Jr sensually. It was hard for me not to bust in those first 5 minutes. Tina then grabs the rubber and puts it on with her mouth. I’m not big by any means but it seems like she loves to DT because thats what she spent most of her time doing. Excellent CBJ to say the least.

I lay her down on the table and begin slow stroking in standing Mish for about 8 minutes or so. Next i hop on the table and continue in mish for a few minutes while she’s rubbing my balls. And what she did next made me bust in about 45 seconds : she grabbed some lube, spread it across her fingers and told me to fuck her deep while she massaged by balls and gooch… she’s a master of the balls. It was A1.

Tina cleaned me up after and helped me get dressed. On my way out i saw Sweet sitting on the couch and Tina tells me to come back to try her. Sweet bends over and shows me her fantastic ass with a little slap on her cheek. Definitely going back to try Sweet and take a look at Jessie.

Overall : 10/10
Face : 6.5/10
Body : 8/10 - great tits, slim, little booty
CBJ : 10/10
CFS : 10/10
Attitude : 10/10

PSE : Jessie’s photos are nowhere near a representation of her in person. I just passed by because I was notified that her and Sweet were there. Jessie is very unattractive. No real curves, toothpick legs, big gut for her frame, and not pretty in the face at all. I was disappointed to say the least.

I asked to see Sweet instead and they said she isn’t available at the moment, so i left.

If you’d like to take a look yourself then go for it, but i’d have a backup plan.

Best of luck out there fellas.

Located in a familiar spot, easy call and given address. I requested to see sweet per her photos. Was told to come by they were not busy.
and it was not very busy when I arrived, just me as a customer. Greeted by Jamie, tall korean gal, and she called out for sweet in korean.
Sweet, attired in a tight bodydress that accentuated her curves. Overall very pretty with an outstanding booty. Photos with video are her.
Pleasantly flirty from the start with managable English. Paid her the house fee 80 for one hour, after which she told me to get undressed with a wry smile.
We do a short table shower first. Back to the room....I ask for the boomboom service and give 180 tip
She smiled, the dress slid off as did the panties and she started running her finger tips over my body. She then kissed both of my nipples with her tongue and worked her way down my body building expectation. She went right by the Jr. who had been waiting wet kissing the inside of both thighs a couple of times, then came her expert work on the balls before putting the cover on and getting into 69 position and swallowing Jr.

I start eating her pussy out but then we're interrupted by a knock on the door, a girl walks in and her and they start speaking in Korean as I'm trying to eat her out, she asks me to stop for a sec and the other girl giggles and observes, says something sexy in korean?? and strokes my thigh and steps out.
It was interesting and a turn on having the other girl watch for a minute. Gonna have to have his accident happen again.
we continue and I start eating her out again, she's very vocal and wet.
I tell her to just lay down with her ass in the air and start fucking her in K9 position pretty damn hard. Her ass and hips looking amazing as I held her hips and squeezed her cheeks and pleasured myself completely. She reached under to cup my balls and that added to the intensity , no holding back and I plunged deep and came hard. Shes saying oh you good very good. I said to her "you very good" and smacked her cheeks. I pull out and she says relay lay down and she cleans me up with hot towels.

Blue Berry
280 1Hr
Fyi This is Lavender Bliss Spa. They advertise as K10 online. I finally went to this place based on pictures on Twitter. She’s beautiful. Real pictures. Shes tall about 5’5- 5,7”. Latina Body. Fat Ass and some nice Bs. that didnt feel manmade. Got into the room and changed. Handed her the donation up front and got it out of the way. Went to the ts, very straightforward shower. No teasing. Back in the room, i lie down and got a 10 minute massage. She told me to turn over, started soft touch and started a cbj. It was good, she told me to fuck her. The massage table is high so I was struggling to get into a good standing mish position. did Mish and told her to do doggy. I was fucking her and she was squeezing my balls. I ended up finishing. Hot towel clean up and she said times up. I was shorted about 20 mins. On the way out I saw Tina who I wish I had seen first, she was very pretty and looked mid30s. Blueberry was probably one of the most beautiful girls I fucked but her service was very mechanical and even though she didn’t have an attitude she just seemed like she wanted to get it over with. Very unenthusiastic. There was no lfk, dfk. Ill go back again just to try Tina

Overall : 6/10
Face : 8/10
Body : 10/10 - great ass, nice tits
CBJ : 6/10
CFS : 7/10
Attitude : 7/10

Saw their Tw k10girlsnyc and intrigued because supposed to be real Korean girls. They are.
Im going to guesstimate 30s age as I've never seen a 20y Asian spa girl in nyc except for one Japanese girl that didn't perform well... but all these 30s Korean gals were very hot looking.
Their spa has standard table shower and private rooms with massage tables.

TINA is definitely a hottie but shes very sweet too. Beautiful face and a sexy body curves all in the right proportions, tits to hips. Well groomed...lips nails toes, highlighted hair. Shaved smooth kitty.
She did me a shower first, standard.
Then in the room tina does a sexy showoffish striptease. She has a good attitude and act.
As I hugged her nude body and explored my hands all over her she gave me kisses on my neck and chest. Then a nude front to front bodyrub, cbj, cg, mish. Some doggy of course.
Shes strictly a non gfe girl. Dont expect dfk/bbbj. She did give some light kisses and shaft ball lick before the cover went on.
Overall a good place for safe covered fun.

After a disappointing experience at City Place Spa, I searched for other MPs in Midtown and there weren't many being advertised until I came across K10. Had seen the spa on Twitter previously. Gave them a call from the West 40s and told them I'd be there in 10 minutes.

After the walk, I entered the building and there is a red door that leads you up. There were two Asian women hanging out there and I believe they knew why I was going up there not that I cared.

I'm welcomed by the woman who answered the phone was led to my room which are spacious btw. This must have been an open office at one point because artificial walls that don't go up to the ceilings create the illusion of privacy. In came Joy and she had a few questions for me like how did I find this place as if I was a cop. After some brief conversation, I give the house fee and ask for a table shower because it was hot outside and I was sweating through my shirt.

The table shower left a lot to be desired. I've certainly had better and it looked like there was a security cam over the shower room. Couldn't be sure as I couldn't see it clearly. During the shower, we made conversation and she mentioned that there are spas in Brooklyn that I should check out. FWIW, there are none near me which is why I come to Manhattan.

Back to the room and I opt for a massage first. The massage was solid. She used her feet to really get into my back and neck. This went on for 15 or so minutes. After some teasing, it was time for the flip.

This is where things got interesting. From my experience, I pay 160-180 for FS, here it's 240. Not a typo. I was surprised when she said that. I'm already butt naked when my dick hard, so showing more restraint didn't happen. She said that there's an ATM across the street after I refused to put it on my credit card (not happening at all). I agreed and got back on the massage table.

She drops her dress and she looks good with her clothes off. Her body is tight for her age. As I'm laying on the table, she positions herself seductively over me where I get a view of her pussy which is shaved/waxed to perfection. She waves it over my face a few times, then grabs a condom for a CBJ. That shocked me because for 240, you'd expect BBJ. The technique wasn't too good and before I knew it, she lubed herself up.

She hopped on the duck and rode it, giving it her all. She was getting tired, so I bent her over and did my thing. Her ass doesn't look big standing up, but when she's on all fours, it looks good. She doesn't have the typical Asian bony butt. I took my time back there before ending it in missionary.

We laid next to each other for a minute or two before she grabbed me a water and cleaned me up. I get dressed and she was going to hold onto my airpods but she trusted me to go to the ATM. I run downstairs and wait for the two young women entering the elevator to go up before going to the spa.

I could have just left and gone home without paying what I was owed, but I didn't want to shortchange her after I agreed to pay.

Everyone has their price limit and 320 was beyond what I've ever spent. For a 240 tip, I would have expected a full body slide in the shower and a CBJ. Her service was good, but I wouldn't recommend for those who are used to getting a better bang for their buck.