Just wanted to say hi!

I had received an invite to join this board from slinkybender a few months back, and sadly, I did not take him up on it soon enough!

It looks like you have a great community here. I hope you don't mind having a openminded (but also openhearted) Texan in your midst.

Great board, and from the looks of things, great people!

Looking forward to more banter...

Amanda :)

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Frankly, AW, I was shocked that you didn't come here sooner, since I thought this was exactly the type of place which suited you ( I think I sent you more than one invite, and was worried that you'd send me "Hey SB, stop spamming me !" if I persisted too much ;) ).

Welcome to the board, but be ready to duck ( from what's flying around the past few days ! ).

(slinking away in guilt-ridden shame)

LOL! I know, I am a bad girl. A VERY BAD GIRL, and I should be punished...heh heh.

Thanks, m'dear, for the warning about flying nouns, verbs, and adjectives. I will be sure to duck when I see it coming my way...

XOXO
A:)

Originally posted by Amanda Witherspoon
(LOL! I know, I am a bad girl. A VERY BAD GIRL, and I should be punished...heh heh.

XOXO

Bad girls can be very very good....tell your Houston lady friends to come on over and add their insights...I saw where Roberta travelled into the area, and she could get some additional following from here as well.

Ah, yes, there is a person home. Sometimes I go away for a while, but I always end up coming back. It seems I wasn't made for mental instability. LOL! :D

Thanks for the welcome, gentlemen. I hope to meet some of you during my trip to New York.

Is there a chat applet on UtopiaGuide? If so, are there scheduled chats that I might join?

Thanks, in advance!

Finally! Welcome!

Hello, hon!

I received your email, but haven't gotten around to scheduling w/you. Glad to hear you're coming back!

Save me a spot..~grinz~

rob

Ohmigoodness.

My darling robnotbob!

Yes, I will save a whole day just for you...so start saving your pennies, 'cause this time I am going to skin you like a deer. (ROTFLMAO)

Can't wait to see you. Good thing I've been doing yoga. (rolling eyes)

welcome

hi amanda welcome to the nyc area or back as it may be..
glad your here any help i can be just email me.. referrals or anything.. have a great time be safe be good and be good at being very very bad for our boys here..
hugzz long island dawn

longislanddawn@yahoo.com

about robnob

wow he gets a thumbs up from me.. sskin a deer my rear he is amazing.... giddiup and fall over....
thanks rob for a great afternoon..
call to cancel wink..
hugzzzz
dawn

Thanks Dawn, I appreciate it. If you ever come to Texas, let me know and I will be sure to extend the same to you! :)

Yes, Rob is just too dang cute. Unfortunately, I will miss him this time! :( Our schedules are not going to work out. He will be away....poopiepoopiepoopie.

I'm sure there are some others that might want to try to "jockey for position" against my highly-rated Mr. NotBob? LOL!

(sigh)

someone pinch me

Two lovely ladies extolling my virtue.

frog: re: our offline "conversation" with regards to slippery slope..There's your answer

BTW, guys, you cannot go wrong with either of these two southern belles.

[Edited by robnotbob on 02-22-2001 at 10:30 PM]

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Hey she is a Texan too!!!

Originally posted by Amanda Witherspoon
Thanks Dawn, I appreciate it. If you ever come to Texas, let me know and I will be sure to extend the same to you! :)

Yes, Rob is just too dang cute. Unfortunately, I will miss him this time! :( Our schedules are not going to work out. He will be away....poopiepoopiepoopie.

I'm sure there are some others that might want to try to "jockey for position" against my highly-rated Mr. NotBob? LOL!

Hi Amanda, I do not know if you knew this but Dawn is a ARKLATEX girl from New Orleans and East TX also TN too- has that Cajun and Cayenne Pepper mix- thats why she is so HOT!

I'm stalking you Amanda!

Muhahahahhaha!
Just found this little place....how come I have never heard of it before?
What gives? Ya holdin' out on me Amanda... don't make me beat you with my pimp stick (oh noooo! not THAT thread again!)

Well hi Everyone! I'm Roberta (DUH!) I will actually be in NYC in a week or 2! Hmmmm if it goes well maybe I can return in April with Amanda (since I am stalking her you see?!)

Anyway, just saying hi folks!

Now off to nuke some left over pizza ....

Cheers!
Roberta