Just checking to see if name still okay here

Seems I have been banned on another board and either have to make a new playground or find a new playground because I dont think this one will blow over.

As some of you know we have a weekly meeting at a strip joint for socializing purposes only. Even some big puppies have shown up in the past to see/enjoy what goes on. This week one of these types emailed me and posted saying two girls emailed them saying they were pressured. That was a total lie and I took them to task about it because I know who showed and can spot a fib. They also wanted to end the posts about it and asked the posterrs who didnt attend (starting off with a bias?) to please post their comments. Well there was 5/6 comments of which all but once wanted the posts to continue-and the other one suggested they go into a members section. OOPS the big boss got upset and deleted the post-then emailed me accusing me of asking people to post. Whats that tuna commercial saying "Sorry Charlie" but I didnt contact anyone-that's not my style.

Well that got it started and then someone else Im'ed me and really got me going-and thats the basic story.

I know alot of people on here read alot of boards and since I have gotten 20+ emails in the last 3 hours I thought perhaps a explanation was needed......

pick a number

I now refer to the site as TBB as in The Big Babies-I thought I was bad-and babyish-but I guess I always knew when Im wrong it's time to make an apology....

Yea I know Im making a big issue out of this but I enjoyed posting in my little corner of the world and I always told the truth and for that I got banned. That's just my nature to confront crap. I guess I could keep my mouth shut and wait a couple of weeks like some people on there want me to do but....heh

I do get a kick out of the new names without email address cropping up there-can anyone spell "smells"? I know I posted using two other names and they get posted and wonder if jr TBB doing the same-ahh he used to be such a nice guy......

Anyway Thursday wtr meeting will be fun