Joy from CL

In summary, she's ok. I saw her for a regular HJ, no prostate massage, several mos. ago. She's not as hot as her pics. Has some baby fat. Good news is, she's pretty cool, speaks perfect English, allows good amount of touching, good HJ. No extras, hates oral. I haven't been back, but might sometime.

bigfan9999 said:
In summary, she's ok. I saw her for a regular HJ, no prostate massage, several mos. ago. She's not as hot as her pics. Has some baby fat. Good news is, she's pretty cool, speaks perfect English, allows good amount of touching, good HJ. No extras, hates oral. I haven't been back, but might sometime.
Thanks for the info. What was she charging for just the hj. She quoted me $120 for the prostate massage which I have never had before.

In your opinion is it worth going to her rather than just your usual R&T place which is cheaper and offers a decent massage. Any info is greatly appreciated. She does look pretty good in her pics...

It was awhile ago, I think it was $150 for the hj. Compared to R&T, there are tradeoffs. R&T might be cheaper, but then again you might get upcharged. R&T chick might be hotter looking (esp. thinner), but w/Joy there's no bait and switch. If you like American Asian chicks rather than the more foreign ones who speak little English, you might prefer Joy. She def. could have stood to lose a few lbs. Who knows by now, she could have gone in either way.