Jocelyn/Kara 631-898-8341 new # 631-614-8694 - moves around Suffolk - tatted up white MILF

I use to see her all the time when I first started mongering she was my first bbbj experience. I contacted not to long ago for a nostalgic visit but when she sent me her location she was in the Shirley/Mastic area and I decided to put off the visit until another time as people have gave warning about that area as of late.

Saw her two weeks ago early Sunday morning before my Asian legits.

I texted her and she quickly responded with her Shirley address and 160/HH rate.

I told her that my max was 100 and she agreed to a SS. No indication as to how much time SS is ( I will go further on this point later)

Not having the information on this thread to go by at the time, but fortunately having remembered a couple of reviews of her on EB that I recalled being "pro go", I figured it was worth a shot.

She was very quickly responsive in our texts back and forth. In one of the texts I asked her if kissing was OK, and she replied, "no". I waited awhile without responding back to her to she if she would text back with an OK to the kissing so as not to lose the sale, but she did not.

For guys who are really into the kissing, as I am, and would typically call it a no deal if kissing is not allowed, they might have passed her up with her kissing negativity. However, "no" to an activity on the phone tells me volumes about the gal and safety of the operation (LE, robbery, and other baiting set ups).

Her agreeing to the 100 gives me no ease of mind regarding the above mentioned. However, the fact that she is ready to let a target go because kissing is requested gives me a certain amount of comfort that ill fate and foul play against me is not part of the situation I am exposing myself to.

In fact, I appreciate her being honest and in my mind I now have a little bit of a challenge in that I will attempt to get the ever so important, yet phone denied, kissing I must have.

Anyway, I get to the residence and it is a somewhat run down abode with a few cars in the driveway. It is right out in the open with adjacent houses in a typical Shirley area and there is no way not to stand out like a sore thumb. For this fact, I am almost ready to bail but being an early Sunday morning, activity seems very minimal (Sunday morning sleepers).

She is at the front door, lets me in, and leads me down a narrow staircase to the basement where she has a large bed in what is a fairly cluttered basement bedroom.

Jocelyn is a pretty looking woman with glasses. She has a nice body with tastefully enhanced boobs and is tatted up, also tastefully, quite a bit.

She is not a talker, but nonetheless cordial. I hold back on the donation, as I often do, but she does not ask for it and she begins to undress as I do.

Here is the point where I move in to attempt the kissing. She pulls away at first and I assure her that I am not going to shove my tongue down her throat, but that I find her beautiful and just want to gently feel her lips on mine. She concedes to this and we tenderly probe each other's lips. I don't care about DFK and actually am not a big fan of it (saliva swapping is not a turn on for me). My big pleasure is gentle, lingering, lip to lip indulging with soft spoken words as our mouths are connected.

As strange as it sounds, I have, at this point, fulfilled enough of my agenda to warrant the 100 bucks. Everything else is gravy.

OK. For you hardcore guys, the gravy here is a BBBJ to covered missionary for a prolonged period where she seems into it as I softly articulate her beauty whispering in her ear. Yeah, I'm a romantic kind of guy.

Not usually able to cum with a condom, we eventually switch over to my back where she pulls off the condom and gives me a HJ to completion.

We clean up and both get dressed. I pull the c-note out of my pocket and place it on the nightstand. A half hour has passed by but she did not rush me or make me feel past my welcome.

Again, she is not much of a conversationalist and allows me to to do most of the talking, not unlike my tendency to do excessive writing (as evidenced even in this thread. LOL).

She is a pleasant gal and we kiss before she leads me back up the stairs.

Later on I shoot her a text thanking her for sharing her beauty with me and that I would like to see her again. She replies positively.

HOWEVER, disturbingly, I texted her last Sunday morning and again told her that I had 100 to spend. She said OK, SS
10 minutes. I countered with 20 minutes but she held to the 10, so I graciously declined. Deanna turned out to be the winner of my FS provider C-note this day where I spent well over an hour with her ( mostly talking after "stress relief")since Dakota was out with friends and it was the end of the day and I had already made all my legit AMP stops atypical of me usually doing them after morning FS.

Now with the reviews I read on here, I can see that she is all over the place with, many times, exorbitant monetary compensation, most likely based on mood and need at a given time, which as I have said before, are the two factors that dictate the actions of most of these gals.

I talked to her today and she told me she would do 15 minutes for the 100. I guess I will see how I feel about that next Sunday morning.

I do like the fact that she is diligent and responsive with the texting and information requested. I respect that as good business practice and as a business owner myself, am impressed with this.

Nice job 60 I may consider making the trek. Does she allow pop in mouth by chance?
I don't know Wigs. I did not ask and I wanted on this first time with her, to get inside her, body to body, face to face, in my choice position of missionary.

My gut says, based on this being a first time encounter and her agreeing to a lesser than her normal rate, that she might pull her head off when she senses the eruption begin. Much unlike Deanna, who where I later erupted, enthusiastically dives DT when she feels "blast off" is imminent. LOL

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

So I wish I saw the reviews before I went to see her, found her only by name as number is different. it's a location close to work, figured I'd take a chance.

Rates she said we're 120 for a half and 200 for 30 minutes. Standard system she gives me a general location and then I text when close. It took her 20 minutes to respond and if I wasn't answering some work and personal texts/emails I would have left. I am directed to a private residence in Centereach via text

First off everything bus covered with her and I was asked to pick up the condoms since she was out. I get to the location and I'm invited in with an older lady laying on the couch that she later said was her mom. She takes me to her downstairs room and I leave donation and condoms on the table. Get extra so the next monger wouldn't have to. We both get naked after that and start the fun.

I will say the Blowjob was good even though it was covered. And then she gets on top and rides me. She is not a GFE and well it felt mechanical. For the price I was expecting a GFE experience.

PROS: She had a good body I will give her that, and she's close to work for me. Great for lunch fun.

Cons: More than average especially when she's right by Lucy's downstairs spot, and non GFE.

Would I repeat, possibly to see if seeing her a second time puts more on the table.

Mod note: don't post links to ad sites

Number is 631-892-7280

Last edited by a moderator:
631-614-8694

I’ve seen her a few times over the years from Shirley, Farmingville and now Centereach. Easy set up. One hitch is having to send a photo if she hasn’t seen you or if it’s been a while like my case. I blurred out my face.

After setting up a time to see her I went to her house, parked in the back. Knocked on the back door and was greeted by her. She looks like her photos. Very pretty and a lot of ink which I like. She took me upstairs to a room. It was very clean. Took care of business and started to have some fun.

Everything was with a condom. Started with a great CBJ. Great eye contact and good hand and mouth combination. I asked if I could DATY. She covered her face with the pillow. Clean beaver. Then I asked her to ride me. I didn’t last long. Looking up at her was great. Blew in the bag and cleaned up.

I wished she kissed. I left very happy.

looks: 8
Body: 9
Service: 7
Rate: 120 / 15 min. (Not a clock watcher)

will repeat!

shes nuts, i was txting her and she was answering quick then started with the photo shit so i tried same trick as the other guy, asked if i could just blur my face out and she just went dead on me. cant believe some guys would actually send a full photo to her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Posts 42 thru 48 merged into this thread.

Also this was an old ISO thread so I moved it to the LI section and cleaned up a lot of posts that are now either irrelevant, don't meet the current board standards or both.

Reading thru the thread she changes her number quite frequently but to avoid confusion I deleted most of those posts and it makes no sense putting them all in the title at this point.

A moderated member tried to add some third party information from another board. We don't allow third party information and especially from a competing board.

If you have valid first hand information then by all means post it