JKmier Happy-VIP 929-488-8269 Reviews & Discussion

So I was in the flushing and wanted to check this place out. Sent a text for Tillie. They wanted some ID verification and some facetime. They asked for my race as well. Then they give you a location to go to and then give them another call for the real address.

I get to the place and the guy seeing the place basically spoke no english but I think he understood I wanted to see Tillie. Shows me the room where "Tillie" and I was a little confused as I see this brunette girl in the room and thought they had given me someone else as she told me her name was Maria. So I talk to the guy and he rings up the manager lady that I was in communication with earlier. She tells me that's "Tillie" and that her hair wasn't dyed. At this point I was like, y'know what, I'll just give this place a try since the girl is VERY attractive and does sort of resemble Tillie's pics. Apprently she used to be blonde and showed me some pics on her ig...wish I remember what it was.

Tried speaking english to her and she could barely speak english either, just a few words here or there. Basic shit. So not sure if she's actually russian blood but she said she was from spain. We begin with some quick shower, try to get to know each other as best as we could with her limited english. Back into the room, some LFK, then onto the bed, CBJ, mish, and doggy. After we were done, some clean up and this felt kind of rush as we quickly go into another quick shower, I dress up and gave her the $230 for half hour. Then I was on my way.

It's basically like a fast house set up, the girl was extremely hot and very similar to the picture but just imagine her brunette. The beginning of the session was good all the way up to the end which felt a little weird and somewhat rushed? but maybe she was just being playful and language barrier came in the way.

Paid a visit today .Same type of verification process you expect from these places. Very residential area. I choose the half hour because I was instructed that hour or half hour you only get one pop (230). I had the women named Sabrina on their website( pretty hot, but not French as she told me she’s Brazilian) started off with a blow job- was okay not the worst not the best. But then I asked to bend over to lick her pussy and she was moaning with lots of excitement). Had her lay down while pounding her and she seemed to like it. Then changed to doggy and I popped. She even said she wanted to get pounded more lol. Overall money well spent and she had a pleasant attitude. She’s only there for a number of days so u will have to catch her soon.

Seems like they aren't as friendly to non Asians now. I was able to get in back in the Spring when they were at a different location. Now they ask for where I'm from and say Asian only.

Seems like they aren't as friendly to non Asians now. I was able to get in back in the Spring when they were at a different location. Now they ask for where I'm from and say Asian only.
Interesting because when i texted them. I texted in english but they did ask for my ethnicity

Interesting because when i texted them. I texted in english but they did ask for my ethnicity
I was using wechat and messaging in English. That could have been a sign to them. My buddy, also a monger, and I were realizing that many places will have different people manning different accounts but associated with the same phone number or website details. So like one person may be looking at the Line or WeChat accounts while another is looking at the actual texts to the cell. So sometimes depending on who is working on which platform that will be a factor. The younger brother tend to be more lenient with "foreigners." That's just from the brief experimenting we've been doing over the last week or so.

I was using wechat and messaging in English. That could have been a sign to them. My buddy, also a monger, and I were realizing that many places will have different people manning different accounts but associated with the same phone number or website details. So like one person may be looking at the Line or WeChat accounts while another is looking at the actual texts to the cell. So sometimes depending on who is working on which platform that will be a factor. The younger brother tend to be more lenient with "foreigners." That's just from the brief experimenting we've been doing over the last week or so.
I'm not surprised if multiple people handle their wechat, I had a women when I was on the phone with them

there's different bookers that manage a few places and jkmier is one of them. they're actually Asian customers only.
I guess now that is the case but I was able to meet them before. There was verification, which is fair enough, but at there was a way in. Im sure they are getting enough businesses that they probably don't feel the need to expand the customer base. Oh well.

Hahaha
So I've been seeing that price difference with almost all the FI and NYI advertisers.

From what I've been reading and been told. In many cases these are the outcall only ladies. On some occasions its a genuine model/singer/minor celebrity type that you wouldn’t think would be doing this. At least that's what some of the Asian mongers have told me and said they experienced. Like someone told me there was a celeb here working on a Degree and was in the circuit here for easy money. He caught her once, the pics were real. He saw the pics again and called for an appointment but it was some other lady. He sent her back. He was able to talk to them and eventually got the first girl after a few days of back and forth.

No way would I be able to pull that off, what he did.

Interesting. I had gotten in twice in late November. One time I saw what looked like a Japanese girl and she didn’t want a foreigner so the papasan picked the other girl. When it’s slow I believe that many places let you in and then when normal pace picks up I feel you will only be let in if they like you as customer or you built rapport with mamasan/papasan.

Interesting. I had gotten in twice in late November. One time I saw what looked like a Japanese girl and she didn’t want a foreigner so the papasan picked the other girl. When it’s slow I believe that many places let you in and then when normal pace picks up I feel you will only be let in if they like you as customer or you built rapport with mamasan/papasan.
Same happened to me for other places closed to "foreigners". I got in by chance but didn't become a regular. I tried again 2 months later and was denied.

Same happened to me for other places closed to "foreigners". I got in by chance but didn't become a regular. I tried again 2 months later and was denied.
It’s a numbers game the more you reach out the more you get in. Flushings a big place. Brushing up on your Chinese helps immensely.

There's a lot of bait & switch here and girls don't stay long. It's always a gamble going in. Not worth it
Some are actual pictures with beauty filter they all use. The turn over is in the spas but most are in their own apartments and aren’t going anywhere. It seems they have a way to communicate among themselves because all of a sudden you get new places you never called calling you to come over. Couple of times I’ve show up and it was Asian only but they gave me 2 other places nearby. Takes a lot of work but worth it in my opinion.