Jizzsbella 516-743-6623 Freeport Crazy White Chick in her 40’s

So…… Since I’ve been tired of seeing the same old thing day in and day out, I’ve been on a quest for the Weird and unusual. And let me tell you, this dingbat didn’t disappoint.

Usual setup. Threw her a text she replied back about an hour later as I was giving up on her. Negotiated 200 for the 1/2 hr. I really didn’t argue. And she directed me to an apartment building near the Freeport train station. Huge building. Kept ok. She meets me at the door like she was some type of undercover agent. Baseball cap with her hair tucked in . Black framed dark sunglasses like Agent Smith in the Matrix. Raincoat…… A true weirdo. She was talking some gibberish in the elevator while grabbing my junk.

And then we get to the apartment. Holy shit…… I walk in and there’s a big black woman and an older white guy cleaning the living room!!! I was a little taken back. Place is a dump but not a smelly dump. No pet. Lots of cloths and empty bottles broken electronics newspapers… etc….. She introduces me to them. Whacked.!!

So we get to her room which has her own dedicated bathroom. Her room wasn’t bad at all. A little messy from cloth and jewelry, but that’s it. I pay up and we get naked. I said everything covered btw…. So she asks me if I wanted a massage. So I said ok and she got out some unscented lubriderm . It was ok. So then she asks if I want rub my hands all over her body. I was ok with that. So she laid down and put the lotion all over her tits and stomach. And then I caressed her tits (they are really nice tits , they’re her best asset) stomach and fingering her slit.. She wants to make out but I’m not feeling it. She managed to get her tongue in my mouth for a split second and I kinda pushed her back and continued to feel her up and finger her.

So now it’s my turn. I’m already semi hard. So I throw my cover on that I brought with me and she gives great head. She wanted to suck on my balls and I gladly let her. If I didn’t pinch a few loaves earlier today , she probably would have rimmed me. But I can’t be for certain. So after she had both my balls in her mouth like a chipmunk, we went straight to fucking. Her pussy is very clean with no smell. And she’s very self lubricated and also as loose as a goose. So I could barely feel myself in her. And she talks to you about weird shit while your fucking her. Threw my concentration off. So I flipped her over and rammed her from behind for 2-3 minutes until I busted in the bag while inside her. I could’ve lasted longer. But I was getting a mild whiff of ass and she was getting annoying. Cleaned up and she let me out the door and I told the old guy and the black lady to have a good evening.

And I was out…….

Face - 5 not horrible not great just plain
Body - 5 not that fat , frumpy would be a good term. But she has a great looking set of large C small D titties
CBJ - 9 any one deep throat and sucking my balls with intent deserves a high grade
Sex - 5 nothing special but I busted my nut.
The weirdness factor - 10 I got what I wanted weird and unusual.

was it worth the 200? Probably not. But who cares at this point. I’m never going back anyways…..

You’re welcome….

Reviews like this are what make you my favorite reviewer to read on this forum...had to look at this woman's ad, looks like she has crazy eyes and I get "clingy girlfriend" vibes haha... I'm sure your description of the setup with two random people living in her place is going to deter a lot of people too, based on that alone I wouldn't go near her, but I admire your sense of adventure

“Black framed dark sunglasses like Agent Smith in the Matrix. Raincoat…… A true weirdo”

lmfao! @steveoo1970 with my morning comic relief, thank you.
Price is really high for her age and looks but good find. You have been the master lately of finding indies and the brave TOFTT king.

from your review it sounds like she genuinely gets into the performance, which is severely lacking from providers lately.

billyS

Reign of Terror
From your description of events and looking at her pictures in her ad I get the feeling she is one of these older woman who doesn't have a boyfriend, wants to get laid but has figured out that random guys will actually pay her for the privilege.
That's why she wanted to make out and make it a gfe experience. She probably can't get a guy like @steveoo1970 in real life.

From your description of events and looking at her pictures in her ad I get the feeling she is one of these older woman who doesn't have a boyfriend, wants to get laid but has figured out that random guys will actually pay her for the privilege.
That's why she wanted to make out and make it a gfe experience. She probably can't get a guy like @steveoo1970 in real life.
Talk about hitting the nail on the head. I truly believe that I could’ve done anything I wanted to her. I probably could’ve nailed her raw . I saw no evidence of protection anywhere.

She was enjoying herself making little grunts and moans while massaging me and giving me head. I didn’t have to ask her to suck my balls. She wanted to suck my balls. And she was making whimpers when I was hitting from behind.

I really don’t have anything bad to say. She seems genuinely nice. But imho , it’s the girls like her that are gonna get a very unwelcome surprise if they’re not careful and somewhat protect themselves.

So…… Since I’ve been tired of seeing the same old thing day in and day out, I’ve been on a quest for the Weird and unusual. And let me tell you, this dingbat didn’t disappoint.

Usual setup. Threw her a text she replied back about an hour later as I was giving up on her. Negotiated 200 for the 1/2 hr. I really didn’t argue. And she directed me to an apartment building near the Freeport train station. Huge building. Kept ok. She meets me at the door like she was some type of undercover agent. Baseball cap with her hair tucked in . Black framed dark sunglasses like Agent Smith in the Matrix. Raincoat…… A true weirdo. She was talking some gibberish in the elevator while grabbing my junk.

And then we get to the apartment. Holy shit…… I walk in and there’s a big black woman and an older white guy cleaning the living room!!! I was a little taken back. Place is a dump but not a smelly dump. No pet. Lots of cloths and empty bottles broken electronics newspapers… etc….. She introduces me to them. Whacked.!!

So we get to her room which has her own dedicated bathroom. Her room wasn’t bad at all. A little messy from cloth and jewelry, but that’s it. I pay up and we get naked. I said everything covered btw…. So she asks me if I wanted a massage. So I said ok and she got out some unscented lubriderm . It was ok. So then she asks if I want rub my hands all over her body. I was ok with that. So she laid down and put the lotion all over her tits and stomach. And then I caressed her tits (they are really nice tits , they’re her best asset) stomach and fingering her slit.. She wants to make out but I’m not feeling it. She managed to get her tongue in my mouth for a split second and I kinda pushed her back and continued to feel her up and finger her.

So now it’s my turn. I’m already semi hard. So I throw my cover on that I brought with me and she gives great head. She wanted to suck on my balls and I gladly let her. If I didn’t pinch a few loaves earlier today , she probably would have rimmed me. But I can’t be for certain. So after she had both my balls in her mouth like a chipmunk, we went straight to fucking. Her pussy is very clean with no smell. And she’s very self lubricated and also as loose as a goose. So I could barely feel myself in her. And she talks to you about weird shit while your fucking her. Threw my concentration off. So I flipped her over and rammed her from behind for 2-3 minutes until I busted in the bag while inside her. I could’ve lasted longer. But I was getting a mild whiff of ass and she was getting annoying. Cleaned up and she let me out the door and I told the old guy and the black lady to have a good evening.

And I was out…….

Face - 5 not horrible not great just plain
Body - 5 not that fat , frumpy would be a good term. But she has a great looking set of large C small D titties
CBJ - 9 any one deep throat and sucking my balls with intent deserves a high grade
Sex - 5 nothing special but I busted my nut.
The weirdness factor - 10 I got what I wanted weird and unusual.

was it worth the 200? Probably not. But who cares at this point. I’m never going back anyways…..

You’re welcome….
Curious was it her ass or yours that was whiffed? Thanks

Haha perks of being labeled a "sd" you'll get the cip privileges lol.
I get the sugar daddy label. I was into that for a little while. But she is not what I call a sugar baby. Not even fucking close….! My sugar babies were exactly that. I was old enough to be their real daddy. They were 18, 19 , 25 , and 30. And I’m nearing 50.

She’s the weirdo chick across the hall type…

Her pics are a little to be desired. But to each his own. Least her breath didn’t smell like ass. That’s one good thing!
I just wanna know why you would post a foot pic with your nails not done with old polish half on! Like I get you wanna get the foot fetish guys but aren’t they looking for pretty feet? Unless she’s trying to corner the market on the “chipped nail Polish I need a pedicure” fetish guys. At least with her you know the pics aren’t TGTBT

I just wanna know why you would post a foot pic with your nails not done with old polish half on! Like I get you wanna get the foot fetish guys but aren’t they looking for pretty feet? Unless she’s trying to corner the market on the “chipped nail Polish I need a pedicure” fetish guys. At least with her you know the pics aren’t TGTBT
Some one needs to lesson her and give her some polish.