Jill Reiki jillsensualhealing@gmail.com

I had a 2:30 appointment and she emailed she had 1:00 available.........luckily I had finished my calls for the day and was able to get to her for 1. I asked her if I was her last appointment and she said she had a 4 coming. We were having a great time, I knew we were over the hour, then she looked at her phone as she was asking me the secret to get me to pop.......she said OMG it's 2 hours already.......wasn't quite at that point, by the time I popped and got dressed it was a solid 2 hours. No discussion of money and left her usual ask of $$

I agree with you photo......be nice and nice things happen. Like I said , my expectations were not over the top........but hopefully it was my playful wit that opened her up to accept me and lets us both enjoy a good time.

I had a 2:30 appointment and she emailed she had 1:00 available.........luckily I had finished my calls for the day and was able to get to her for 1. I asked her if I was her last appointment and she said she had a 4 coming. We were having a great time, I knew we were over the hour, then she looked at her phone as she was asking me the secret to get me to pop.......she said OMG it's 2 hours already.......wasn't quite at that point, by the time I popped and got dressed it was a solid 2 hours. No discussion of money and left her usual ask of $$

I agree with you photo......be nice and nice things happen. Like I said , my expectations were not over the top........but hopefully it was my playful wit that opened her up to accept me and lets us both enjoy a good time.
It's funny. When you see those ads on BP from providers saying "I love what I do", we know that's total BS. Most of them are jaded and doing this to feed a habit. Jill and Amy are an example of women who truly enjoy what they do and they're doing it right. You know you're dealing with a good provider when you go overtime and they don't even realize it till it's over and they don't complain and seem to really enjoy the session as much as you did.

I've had the pleasure of connecting with a few good providers and in every case, a lot of it had to do with them being treated well and mutual respect. It's worth the extra effort in the long run, for both. Looks like we have another gem here. Hope the lurkers don't screw it up for us.

Photo,
I too had a couple of providers that I had repeated with several times each. Each of them I thought provided good services with a price point that I was comfortable with.
I spent a good amount of money during December, visting them and then Amy and Jill.
What I realized was that no matter what's on the menu, it doesn't mean shit to me with out the the true attitude that Amy and Jill have.

I can't afford to see all of them enough for them to consider me a regular.......so I will spend wisely and always leave with a big shit eating grin by seeing Amy and Jill.

Last edited:
Truth is 95% of the providers do not deserve us gentlemen, they deserve the others. And honestly the others deserve them.
Thats why i think someone like amy and in the future jill is golden. They arent a pump and dump where volume is key. Yes jill has to take new clients for a while to "build a book" but hopefully the honest and the best ones of us (the way we treat them and MUTUAL respect) and dont have to seek new.
It becomes a sort of club that they will hold the key to, and we are able to reap the rewards of this as they want us we want them and everybodys happy

Finally met with Jill yesterday after 2 previously failed attempts and am very happy i did and now have the same dilemma as described by Vince and Photo...
Limited funds, 2 extra special and great providers, 1 location. I will gladly see them any time funds become available. They are my sole providers now, why look for something thats right there.

Jill is an absolute sweetheart and super friendly. She asked me to call 5 minutes before appointed time for the all clear to put us both at ease. With this location they cant see you coming so i totally understand that.

Knocked on the door and Jill answered and all i could say was stunning and WOW. She was wearing a black on piece knotted in the back, fishnets and heels. Damn i am starting to sweat all over again. The vision of her in that outfit is now my mental happy place.

After some friendly talk and getting the wants and wishes on both parts out of the way we proceeded to the table. I allowed her to lead as i looked at the rear view and nearly fainted at the beautiful view of her ass in front of me (thought to myself this is going to be good). She has a great Latin build and is a sight to see. I could sit and stare at her for hours.

Up on to the table face down Jill started with the lower back. She has the perfect combination of hard and soft with just enough st and slip unders to keep you at attention. She really worked out some sore tight muscles. More of the same for the shoulders and head as she kindly did with my head nestled between her beautiful breasts. Genuinely a good massage.

Jill then came on top for the slide (i really love this part ot these sessions) sensual rubbing with her body on me and for some reason i love the feel of everything on me including her long blonde hair. I loved the fact as it appeared she was getting off on it as well.

Flipped over to the sight of a beautiful woman with seductive eyes massaging me I knew it was going to be a short trip so I asked to massage her which she obliged. I proceeded to give her a massage over every square inch of her body. Thoroughly enjoyed the sight of her laying, eyes closed with the fishnets and lightly moaning in enjoyment genuinely seeming like she enjoyed it.

We reversed again for the release by hand with me using digits around her and it was quick as this always happens with me when I am in the absolute presence of beauty and have made this much of a connection with someone. This is my issue not Jill rushing me at all. This is a good thing as the build is constant and refreshing.

I guess as previously stated she has learned from here. She did not stop until I was completely drained, helped he off the table and her cleanup was relatively thorough. Still could be better but I am assuming getting better from previous reviews.

Amy got me into this style of service and has me hooked, Amy recommended Jill to me where I wasnt looking to venture but i guess it stays in house so its ok. Jill seconded this feeling i have and will definately repeat as time, money and Amy and Joll allow me to. I love the seductiveness, imho stunning good looks and never feeling even slightly rushed. I want to be there, they want to be there and it shows throughout the sessions with both.

They are different enough to not compare yet their genuine seductiveness and unique ways and feelings bring the natural comparisons (obviously the loation/partnership aside).

I truly feel that with Jill YMMV but as always treat her right and she will do likewise. Now when can I get back there?

Amy, Jill

Excellent review, LI631!!! I totally concur on all of the above. Both Amy and Jill are absolute sweethearts and total keepers. No need to search any further.
Now i am confused. Is it the look or excitement that justifies $$ for hand release session. Either i am naive or funds are goodmfor you guys.

Nice job LI631....I have already repeated!!!! I had to stick to the standard hour.....someone was due after me....wonder who???
Knowing this, I passed on the face down and started with the flip :).
I think Amy reads not Jill....As Jill was doing a much better clean-up, I asked her if she reads here.......she said " no, why" and I mentioned the clean-up. She said Amy told her to make sure it's good.
I had also let Amy know that I had a nice time with Jill and got a very nice response back. Makes you want to go back......luckily I have my Amy spot reserved for next week. Now I just have to "find" some OT at work LOL.

Vince i guess you guessed correctly... Haha

Amy emailed me today and im guessing shes back in town... Have to nail down an appointment time as my schedule gets busy after the holidays... Have to sweet talk one of them into a late night appointment... Yeah im sure thats not going to happen but absence makes the massage grow fonder... I hope.

I guess the 3 of us have the exact same tastes as one of you i believe had even stated that in another thread (may have been LISteve) but i cant find it.

Just hope with anything good on here the lurkers dont blow it for us. I know i spoke to Jill about that and at some point as i said previously she will not have to take anybody new or non referred. We have to get her to that point and take the lurkers out ourselves.

Agreed. Amy also emailed me the other day to tell me she'll be back after Monday. I have multiple dilemas...Which one to see, and having the money to support this obsession. I would love to see Jill again, but it's been a long time since I've seen Amy and we always have a good time together. It's definitely time for a reunion. But the way you guys are talking, I have a feeling you're all taking up the good time slots and I may have to wait till next week! LOL!

Yea Photo, Amy is a tough schedule......I usually pick a date and time that I feel confident that I will be able to do, 2-3 weeks in advance. My work schedule changes almost on a daily basis, and I get alot of last minute opportunites.......but with little expectation that Amy will be available.

Last edited:
I have recently been able to quite easily change and alter schedules at work to fit and make appointments with them. That changes starting tomorrow and feel it may be weeks which will depress me in somuch as now that ive found what im looking for i wont be able to partake.

I have joked and jabbed with both of them to not forget those few of us that have been loyal and spoken with her and jill about their situation.

They have both stated that they will remember me... Diemma number 2 is my secondary work phone has gps tracking on it and must be on from 7am until 11pm as i am on emergency standby... I see that as being my next issue as i turn phone off well before i get there and turn back on after

I have recently been able to quite easily change and alter schedules at work to fit and make appointments with them. That changes starting tomorrow and feel it may be weeks which will depress me in somuch as now that ive found what im looking for i wont be able to partake.

I have joked and jabbed with both of them to not forget those few of us that have been loyal and spoken with her and jill about their situation.

They have both stated that they will remember me... Diemma number 2 is my secondary work phone has gps tracking on it and must be on from 7am until 11pm as i am on emergency standby... I see that as being my next issue as i turn phone off well before i get there and turn back on after
How about leaving the phone home and setting up call forwarding for the time you're over there? Just a thought. This way if there's an emergency, the call will go through, but it will look like you're home. Then when done, go home and retrieve the phone and go on your merry way (don't forget to turn off the call forwarding!). The only other alternative would be to play dumb for the hour and say the phone was on the whole time and you have no idea what's wrong and suggest that perhaps you were in a dead zone. Unfortunately, that would mean that while you're with Amy or Jill, you'd have to leave your personal phone on just in case an emergency call comes in. But you could always turn off all the ringers and/or just assign a special ring tone to calls being forwarded from the work phone, so you'll know to ignore all others. Not sure if any of that is do-able, but it doesn't hurt to throw it out there.

Gps note

I Think......Turning your phone off doesn't always turn off the GPS.......depending what phone you have.

Photo's idea is usually do-able. I can set up my cell's and home phone on line. Toggle features on and off and get call, voicemail notifications sent automatically........so I always know who's looking for me, and have had a close call when the SO was trying to find me and able to respond in a reasonable time.

The things we go thru !!

Holy damnnnnnnn.... I think ime either going to have to "leave it at work... Oopsy" or plant it somewhere not so questioning.
The funny thing is that i didnt think about this or know about this until they questioned my phone travelling when i had no vehicle. I accidentally left it in anothers truck.. Hmmmmmm
Scary part they WERENT trying to get ahold of me i think its managements way of telling you that its there
And its not like its going to stop me from seeing jill or amy and they would be the only ones i would do it for

Holy damnnnnnnn.... I think ime either going to have to "leave it at work... Oopsy" or plant it somewhere not so questioning.
The funny thing is that i didnt think about this or know about this until they questioned my phone travelling when i had no vehicle. I accidentally left it in anothers truck.. Hmmmmmm
Scary part they WERENT trying to get ahold of me i think its managements way of telling you that its there
And its not like its going to stop me from seeing jill or amy and they would be the only ones i would do it for
I would think you could just turn off the "location services" in the settings for your phone. I know my iPhone has that capability and it's pretty old. I'm sure that newer and more capable phones than mine can do likewise.
It's a usual tactic I use when I "Go a callin". :)

Thanks for the tips and advice... Played it "dirty" with the company phone as i shut location services AND wifi off and this appears to have worked.
I "left" the company phone home and used the app they use in the office to locate and it only gave the last known which was the jobsite (shut off before i left and went right home).
I am not sure if this works for all phones or all location apps but it did work with "tracker".

wondering how the Reiki goddess is doing these days? Seemed like there was a huge response to her but now not much. I was going to try and see her or her friend but it seemed like there was just too much demand.Anyone know if she's still overwhelmed with buisiness?

Amy reiki no phone

wondering how the Reiki goddess is doing these days? Seemed like there was a huge response to her but now not much. I was going to try and see her or her friend but it seemed like there was just too much demand.Anyone know if she's still overwhelmed with buisiness?
Way don call her and find out.

Based on what she told me she isn't seeing new clients. She only saw me because she had cancelled on me before. Maybe that is why it is quiet on that front.