Jill Reiki jillsensualhealing@gmail.com

Your assumption is absolutely correct. Jill and Amy did share the same location. This bad situation is compounded by the fact that both providers have lost their jobs and there are many more customers affected by this immature act of a selfish individual.

Jill and Amy are very nice women who treated us with respect. That's the least that could have been given to them.

The location they picked was a bad one, especially knowing there was an AMP right near it. Not sure what the thought process in that was. They would've been better off renting a space over by Village Green, or one of the various open properties on OCR.

The location they picked was a bad one, especially knowing there was an AMP right near it. Not sure what the thought process in that was. ......
Don't think there is a thought process.

I see stuff like this often - absolutely no business judgment. For example, the place in the Village Green is right across from a dance studio where mommies bring their little darlings for dance lessons.

Other big problem area is parking.

It's almost like if someone wants to open an AMP the process is to drive around looking for a FOR RENT sign and if the rent is ok open up without any other thinking.

Don't think there is a thought process.

I see stuff like this often - absolutely no business judgment. For example, the place in the Village Green is right across from a dance studio where mommies bring their little darlings for dance lessons.

Other big problem area is parking.

It's almost like if someone wants to open an AMP the process is to drive around looking for a FOR RENT sign and if the rent is ok open up without any other thinking.
The only AMP I've been to that doesn't have a crap parking situation is 869 OCR because you can simply park in the dinner next door and blend in no problem. Almost every other AMP has a less than average to terrible parking situation.