Jets Tickets??

Mostly in the parking lot but also on some of the land behind it (the junk yards). They also want to clean out the rest or the yards and put up a mall like many of the new stadiums have. You can't put a shiny new stadium up and have wreckers right next door. So... there's no digging going on in the center field parking lot or the surrounding areas? And the stadium was supposed to be ready next year (2007 season) was it not?

No new stadium.... I thought so.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Ozzy said:
Let me know when a crane goes up.
Drove passed Shea last week with the bunyon and construction has started. On what? Bunyon and I couldn't tell. But a lot of equipment was in the parking lot behind centerfield. Some beams have gone up and parking space has been lost.

Gavy

Yeah, to paraphrase a great humorist, it appears that the rumors of the Jets demise are greatly exaggerated (as long as Pennington stays in one piece that is). Maybe that ticket to the Colts game will be harder to get than we all anticipated.

Ozzy, I don't see anyone giving away their J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets tickets.... isn't that the reason you put for your edit of the thread starting post???LOL The Giants, however, are a completly different story...LOL..........

I edited the post cause she put her ***** in there.

And don't get carried away unless you want to double or nothing that Met bet if the J-e-t-s make the playoffs. I'm even willing to bet they don't finish .500.

Mangini was with the Pats, remember the team that Manning used to get FUCKED by for the last few years....I don't think they will win, but I think they may have some tricks up their sleeves for Peyton and the boys...

Just thought id let you guys know - i conquered my quest at getting my 2 tickets to this weeks Jets games (no thanks to any of you..cough cough..)
just a joke......Lets go JETS....

mitchmaxx said:
Mangini was with the Pats, remember the team that Manning used to get FUCKED by for the last few years....I don't think they will win, but I think they may have some tricks up their sleeves for Peyton and the boys...

Mangini also had the Pats defense. Now he has the Jets. The difference is sorta like hitting a baseball with a Louisville Slugger or a wiffleball bat.