Jeremy Lin Thread

Will his body hold up over the course of the season? I noticed against Minnesota he took a lot of hard fouls, really got pounded whenever he got into the paint which was all the time. Of course it was back to back games but he badly wore down at the end of the game and looked like he was running on fumes but still found a way to get fouled at the end.

Knicks won despite Love and Petkovic crushing them inside, grabbing almost 40 boards between the two. Petkovic was pushing around Tyson Chandler like he was a plaything. Petkovic is an absolute monster!!!!!!!!!! In fact if they do a remake of the movie "Frankenstein" I nominate Petkovic for the lead. He would have to wear very little makeup honestly.

And the Knicks still found a way to win that game... That was great. I think he will hold up, for now..... lol.... Maybe its good Amare comes back next game and Mello a week later.

Knicks won that game against Minnesota based purely on will and refusing to give up. Ricky Rubio making a critical mistake but the Knicks as currently composed look like a hungry team that will find ways to win, even when they are crushed on the boards as they were in that game.

28 points, 14 assists, 5 steals, 7 TOs. Jeremy is filling the stat sheet. Leading the NBA in scoring and in turnovers since February 4, but you can live with the TOs considering the minutes he is playing, the defensive attention and he doubled the TO number in assists and most importantly, the team is winning.

Last edited:
The biggest thig also is that he is making player around him better.... He seems to find an open man all the time...This will someday turn into a pretty good movie...

The biggest thig also is that he is making player around him better.... He seems to find an open man all the time...This will someday turn into a pretty good movie...
No question about it. The way Lin plays, he makes everyone better, but especially the 3 point shooters on the wing. This is why Novak has suddenly flourished as a weapon (all he can do is shoot the 3, he can't do anything else), why JR Smith will flourish (he can shoot the 3 and do other things, and he may take Fields' starting job if he can keep his head on straight which he has trouble doing), and why I think Carmelo will also benefit. Carmelo shot extremely well from 3 point land last year, something people forget, and now he will get lots of open looks spotting up on the wing.

Last edited:
All of a sudden the Knicks are a very deep team. If Baron Davis comes back healthy, we have some bench.... This is becoming a very fun season....