~* *Jenn the Irish Hottie* * ~

Originally posted by eros701
The woman who gave me the best paid BJ ever is no longer in the business. I'm sure a lot of guys here remember Dee, also known as Greekgirl. I had a great time with her. I wish her well.
Dee was a great person. Hope she is doing well. Anybody ever hear from her anymore.

rooster

I hear where you are coming from. Im my exp of reading the boards and hear say, AMBIANCE wasnt the kind of agency to have girls just in and out. So being that MrsTori raved about her, then she was GONE in a few days , and said "sent her packing"- I would think something BAD had to happen. In the same respect I have seen girls who were with an agency then left. The whole situation just put me off a bit.

We can only speculate what transpired between Ambiance and Jenn, all I can say is that I have been following Jenn's reviews for the last 2 years (never got an appt, she's too far north for me), and Jenn is a great provider so I don't think the reason MsTori "sent her packing" is because of she's a bad provider. Could be any other reason, but not that.

Also, Ambiance is one of the best agencies around from what I have read, so maybe the way these two people do business didn't jive, that happens a lot more than you think. Just because you have two respectable people, doesn't mean they can go to business together.

So, the way I see it is not that something BAD happened, but rather they parted ways to avoid something bad from happening.

Be safe,

Elm

Dude, i didnt mean as far as her service went. Ambiance probably did see the bigger picture in the future. So hope those of u who are looking to get screwed, dont "get screwed"

My 2 cents worth...

Having been with Jenn (on my top 5 list) and also having used Tori's girls on a few occassions (one of them also on my top 5 list)...and knowing a bit about the biz, and about Jenn, I can only surmize that the scheduling thing was a big problem. Jen has always been tough to get a hold of and make an appointment....she has a lot of thinks (positive things) going for her in her hectic life...and I have a feeling that Tori's scheduling wasn't what Jenn had anticipated and vice versa.....I think they all departed ways amicably....but then what do I know!!

Originally posted by mana
... so maybe the way these two people do business didn't jive, that happens a lot more than you think.
While I think speculation in such matters is a fruitless endevor, one can say, with some assurity, that this is never more particularly true then when a provider is coming from the ranks of independent internet work into the ranks of agency providers.

There is a major shift taking place.