Jenn and Lily?

I'm thinking of visiting these two. They advertise on CL, but a different thread describes Jenn as in her 30s and says Lily, although cute, isn't as hands on as she could be4.

Anyone care to provide me with some feedback or a review?

I've been thinking about seeing Jenn because she's gfe, Lily is not. They're both a little old for my taste. If you see them let us know how it goes.

I thought I posted a review here of them, but I couldn't find it. I saw them both about a year ago. Lily is about 19-20, Goth-style, short black hair, incredible body, and a lot of tattoos and piercings. She's very very hot, but unfortunately she only offers massage, hj, daty. Jenn is a thin blonde, early 30s, not as hot but she offers a full gfe. They're both very nice and they usually work out of a low-end but decent hotel midtown. I didn't exactly go crazy during my session and won't be seeing them again, but that doesn't mean I would hesitate to recommend them.

Thanks for the info, sakatz. I like the idea of two girls, but I'm still not convinced if they're the two, so I'll risk taking one for the team.

I promise a full review.