Jenifer 347-298-5807 Bellerose

I have not tried the crew in a while since they haven’t brought new talent but Jenifers pictures caught my attention. The body and the blurred face left so much up to my imagination. Sadly she didn’t meet my visual expectations. She’s not bad looking but not my cup of tea compared to who I’ve been with and what’s available but for the donation you can’t beat them.
The usual call/text setup, upon arriving I am greeted by a 5’7 Latina with heels on, without she’s probably 5’3.
If anyone has seen the Venezuelan Tiffany from this same crew picture her, but then imagine she had a less attractive sister with smaller boobs and a massive man made ass like Tiffany. They look similar, I would put Jenifer at late 30s early 40s.
He personality and performance made up my disappointment. She is down to earth and appears to enjoy what she does, and she can really take a pounding. I opted for a few extras, bbbj and dfk. Be aware that extras have gone up 35 per extra. I opted for the hh in total 200. Her bbbj game is one I would recommend, a lot of eye contact. Cute toes and a fun personality. Her ass is huge and nice, but at certain angles it looks odd. I’m on the fence for a repeat since I did not find her face attractive. I feel like most of you will enjoy her.
I recommend at least one try.

Met with Jennifer two weeks ago. The set up was the usual. Called the number and schedule a time and called once I parked.

I was greeted by Jennifer at the door. She seems older about 40ish, huge ass and tits wearing attractive lingerie. Opted for half hour $130 and bbbj $30.

Her face shows alot of wear and tear and seems like she has gain some weight. appearance wise she's not the best looking but not the worst.

Once she wiped me down, she went to work. Her level of effort was appreciated. She gives 100%, alot of eye contact and not afraid to get nasty. She was down there for most of the time which was fine with me. She then put on the baggy and decided to do doggy. Wasn't long until I finished. Ass was massive, other than for looks she just sat there in position which is understandable with all that trunk lol.

once we finished she wiped me down and we chit chatted as I got dress. She from Venezuela and said she was leaving back home that week. Said she would be back in the summer. Seems she is a pro and been doing this for some time.

Overall, total damage was $160. Enjoyable experience would repeat on a whim

billyS

Reign of Terror
can we adjust the title and make this thread for all the girls in this agency?
If only. These Bellerose crews have been a thorn in my side since I took over the mess Banashit left.

Also making it difficult is the fact they change the numbers all the time, new girls, guys don't know if they are physically in Bellerose or Floral Park so they put different locations in the reviews.

I'm with you on this but it's almost impossible.