Jean-Georges restaurants lunch deal

I'm not sure if every single one of the Jean-Georges restaurants have this deal, but quite a few of them do: $24 for appetizer, entree and desert (I think it's extended from restaurant week). I had a terrific meal the other day and it was awfully affordable. It wasn't one of those three choice restaurant week menus, either.

And, no, I'm not affiliated with the Jean-Georges empire, other than the fact that I like eating at his restaurants (and have forked over a lot more than $24 over the years -- pun intended).

I'm not sure if every single one of the Jean-Georges restaurants have this deal, but quite a few of them do: $24 for appetizer, entree and desert (I think it's extended from restaurant week). I had a terrific meal the other day and it was awfully affordable. It wasn't one of those three choice restaurant week menus, either.

And, no, I'm not affiliated with the Jean-Georges empire, other than the fact that I like eating at his restaurants (and have forked over a lot more than $24 over the years -- pun intended).
Which one was it?