jc, jl et al.

I have the scritti politi album buried some where in my garage.

I thought I was the only person in the world who liked them..and Tears For Fears.

My taste in music has changed a lot since then. Now I listen to Busta Rhymes, Jay Z, Eminem, Nas, Ludicrous, and Missy Elliott.

Last edited:
okay girl . . .

outkast & pink, 4 me now.

still living like a refugee,
hvb

p.s. u have a GARAGE? i must leave this law thing behind . . .

hearts and flowers,
hvb

RufusMoses

(212) 513-0888
JM do/did you like Lush? There is a TV commercial for a car that has a song that sounds like them running now...I don't have all their albums though so I am not sure...

Also heard the band Sing Sing? 1/2 the band is Emma Andersen formerly of Lush. I guess I should just go out and buy it...Other Music in NYC likely has it...

justme

homo economicus
RM - not as familiar with Lush as I should be (and I haven't watched any TV in a few months*)

HvB - I live in Texas.

* - I keep trying to decide if the basketball season is a good enough reason to get cable put in.

you're not that 21-year-old . . .

u of t guy i was having cyber sex with are you? o i forget it that was ok . . . norman, ok.

hey born in bkyn,
barely outta the 5 boros,
hvb

Last edited:
i'm 26 too (and a perfect and upright . . .

34d).

yes, maybe all our lives would have been better if we did not have to pay fealty to alma
. . . but she is so god damn seductive.

she loves me like rock,
hvb

Last edited:
Try Unique Music (or something like that) on the north side of 4th St. just west of Lafayette, across the street from what is now the Tower World Music store and what used to be the Tower Outlet.

Further west, try Bleeker Records on the north side of Bleeker a few doors down from Rocco's, a little bit west of 6th Ave./Carmine St.

I don't suppose I have to tell you about Finyl Vinyl.

hey ben take note . . .

i'm not flipping through some old vinyl, unless just me is standing there yapping in my ear, but thanks for the record store info. (i mean how would i know about THOSE places [as i never get west of trash & vaudeville].)

tuli kupferberg fucked my mommy,
and then i was born,
s.g.o.t.l.e.s.,
hvb

Last edited:

justme

homo economicus
Out of all the horrible things I did to my ex-girlfriend, I have to think that dragging her out to 'record shop' was one of the worst.

Originally posted by Kimmie
I have the scritti politi album buried some where in my garage.

I thought I was the only person in the world who liked them..and Tears For Fears.

My taste in music has changed a lot since then. Now I listen to Busta Rhymes, Jay Z, Eminem, Nas, Ludicrous, and Missy Elliott.

Doesnt anybody listen to Jimmy Roselli anymore?

oracle . . .

didn't realize you felt so OLD. it's a state of mind man. hey, go there and offer one of the sales girls brunch at time, you may save a coupla hundred.

re: jimmy roselli, occassionally, but i like ferucio tagliavini and sergio bruni.

jerry vale = wouldn't do him,
hvb

p.s. jl, in the olden days that's what we hippie g/f 's did. but come the eighties i was on my own -- in the record store and without. luckily, g/f no. 1 was quite the little bass guitarist, we spend many a happy hour in a little spot called "free being." she worked there actually now that i come to think of it, i guess the records were FREE on those days.

o she was hot, hot, smokin'
we were barely 17 and we were barely dressed,
hvb

Last edited: