Jaylen, Nina Benz sister

She has been trying to get me to be her regular client for a while now. Since Nina isnt responding to e mails I thought I'd try her sister.

She works in the same apartment that Nina works from in Farmingdale.

I called and told Jaylen I could be there in 30 minutes. She tells me she is ready for me and to call when Im on her block. I get there in 30 minutes and she dont answer the phone. I think she could be with another monger so I take a drive down 110, go to 7-11 to get some magnums. I basicaly wasted an hour and this bimbo never answered her phone or replyed to a text.

Even hours later, no text ot reply to my e mail.

Stand me up once, waste my time and waste a pack of magnums,(which I now have to hide till I need them) and you are out swettie. I'll wait for Nina, she will get with me eventually, she always takes a few months off and then contacts me.

So Jaylen e mails me today to say that I must have called the wrong number since her phone never rang.

WRONG

I know it was her number since I got her voice mail 5 times. And each time the phone would ring 2-3 times then go to VM. Thats a clue that she was hitting the dump call button on her cell and sending me to VM land.

DONE WITH U JAYLEN, I dont get stood up twice.

But I did get an e mail from Nina saying she may be availble for me on Friday. I'll letcha all know if she comes through.