Jasmine 347-582-3771

I believe there is an upcharge.for bbbj.
This girl is pushing 40 if she's over $150 for bbbj and fs for 30mins. Most should consider passing I've always paid $130 & last time $140 $150 is cool but much more than that better options in Manhattan in Queens. Long island really is bad. BP at least you had some amateur girls looking for extra bucks. SA may be the way to go for some.

Schedules work and life have kept me from hanging with Jasmine, But I was finally able to nail down some time with her this past week For those like me that have a preference for GFE she really is a great provider. Yes she has been at this a while but I kind of think that that is a good thing. Yes she is somewhere in her 30s but hell I am pushing 60 so it's all good for me. She is always pleasant and friendly. Never a clock watcher and a true nympho that enjoys what she does .... Every time we hang is better then the last and that is what I really like..

So on to the review . Text set up the time. For those that have never hung out with her before probably better to make a phone call she actually likes to talk on the phone believe it or not. Get to her usual spot in Huntington greeted with a hug and a kiss get caught up for a few minutes since it's been awhile. I prefer to try and be her last date for the evening so that we can have a drink and chill out a little bit after that we proceed to the fun.

She really enjoys satisfying her clients BBJ daty covered FS all on the menu maybe even more depending on her comfort level with you. .... She is always fresh and ready for you which makes it even nicer. For me she is now reaching the ATF category of my mongering history as short and infrequent as it may be.

Drop a couple of hundred on the table and off I go to finish out my day with a huge smile on my face. Yes it's more than her advertised rates but I think she is well worth it... Besides it's the gift-giving season LOL

For those of you who are interested in a sexy Woc, Jasmine is back and going by the name Tiffany. 347-847-4755. Found her on a popular website. Simple 2 call set up. Got to Woodbury motel and got room number. Still looks great 8/10, great natural pierced titties, nice long legs about 5'9". Talked a little before the deed. Nice covered by got Jr to attention 7/10. Asked which position I wanted and opted for cg wanted to see those big titties
bounce . Knows how to ride a cock, 8/10. Not a clock watcher and I nutted in the bag after about 15 minutes. Nice help with clean up. Some small talk and I was on my way. Didn't ask about extras as she didn't remember me , it's been over 5 years with her. 120 out the door for hh. I would repeat.

For those of you who are interested in a sexy Woc, Jasmine is back and going by the name Tiffany. 347-847-4755. Found her on a popular website. Simple 2 call set up. Got to Woodbury motel and got room number. Still looks great 8/10, great natural pierced titties, nice long legs about 5'9". Talked a little before the deed. Nice covered by got Jr to attention 7/10. Asked which position I wanted and opted for cg wanted to see those big titties
bounce . Knows how to ride a cock, 8/10. Not a clock watcher and I nutted in the bag after about 15 minutes. Nice help with clean up. Some small talk and I was on my way. Didn't ask about extras as she didn't remember me , it's been over 5 years with her. 120 out the door for hh. I would repeat.
Nice find. She changes her number every few years . She's definitely not 5ft9 though. She's around 5ft5 . Good to see she hasn't raised her prices. Did you ask about bbbj or no? She was top 5 at one point head monster with that throat.

billyS

Reign of Terror
There is no way she is 5'"9' if it's the same girl in the pictures further up in the thread.

In fact I remember she was short and in doggie she shifted a little so I couldn't penetrate fully.

She also told Angel Baby she was thinking about taking an ad here, I don't know what happened with that.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Nice find. She changes her number every few years . She's definitely not 5ft9 though. She's around 5ft5 . Good to see she hasn't raised her prices. Did you ask about bbbj or no? She was top 5 at one point head monster with that throat.
I remember dfk and bbj didn't happen until the second visit.
The more you saw her the better it got.

I remember dfk and bbj didn't happen until the second visit.
The more you saw her the better it got.
With me all of that started 1st visit . However that is because i met her at Jewels in NYC in late 2010 early 2011. Which was full gfe. Last time though i saw her like about 4 years ago she said she doesnt do cim anymore. Which was a shame cause she used to swallow but it is what it is.

Jasmine, now Tiffany, is my ATF WOC. Enjoyed every session with her and she never rushed. It's been a few years since we last hooked up because she was gradually taking a breather from this game of ours - and when she was available my schedule would not coincide with her availability. I have been observing her ads past month or so and will definitely look to hook up with her - and at a lower 1/2 hour rate I was accustomed to paying her.