Jasmine • 2539 Middle County Road, Centereach • 347-670-2896

billyS

Reign of Terror
Utopia Guide Review
Originally made the call to see if she was a different Jasmine. Once contact was made she didn't let up until I agreed to see her.
There is some back story to that and if I have time later I'll fill it in.
The details:
Advertising's as a nude mutual touch massage for $150hh $200hr.
I went with the half
Place is in the annex of a professional building. Small living room where you enter and the house mom, an older Hispanic woman with a deep voice was sitting on a couch along with another girl who was decent looking. A bathroom and one massage room. The girls can only work one at a time.
Jasmine is about 30 but her face looks younger. Very cute baby face. But she is fat. Her ass is big but has no shape and is Rock hard. Her tits are round and wide but not that big. Her belly is loose and over hangs her waist. Plenty of rolls all over.
Her demeanor is cheery.
She speaks almost no English so I'm guessing she uses a translator to text.
She took the donation and never left the room while I stripped and got on the table. No head hole just a pillow.
She strips nude and gets on the table with me.
No pretense of a massage. She takes one of my hands and puts it on her tit and the other between her legs.
Lfk leads to dfk, with me fingering her hot wet hole.
She is definitely the prototypical horny fat girl. A few minutes of deep fingering and she was soaked.
Then I went down on her and she went nuts, holding my head in place while I tongued her hole and she grinded her hips hard against my face. She took one hand away to cover her mouth and she shook hard and squeezed my head tight with her thunder thighs
She recovered for a minute then got up to get a condom out of her purse. Not before I grabbed her by the back of the head and shoved my tongue in her mouth so she could taste her own cunt. She likes that
She covers me up and starts a painful toothy blow job. Considering she has big soft lips this was a surprise. This really hurt and no way was I going to cum.
I convinced her to take the condom off and while still toothy I was able to cum in her mouth.
Overall she is very inexperienced. She means well and really tried to please but you can tell she really doesn't know what she is doing
She said if you come after 7:00pm when the boss is gone she can make it more special.
I have no doubt bbfs is available if you treat her right.
I did not tip because the bj actually hurt.
I think guys who like girls with extra meat on their bones will love her because she is very cute and enthusiastic. She just needs to learn to slow down and be more sensual.

Utopia Guide Review
Originally made the call to see if she was a different Jasmine. Once contact was made she didn't let up until I agreed to see her.
There is some back story to that and if I have time later I'll fill it in.
The details:
Advertising's as a nude mutual touch massage for $150hh $200hr.
I went with the half
Place is in the annex of a professional building. Small living room where you enter and the house mom, an older Hispanic woman with a deep voice was sitting on a couch along with another girl who was decent looking. A bathroom and one massage room. The girls can only work one at a time.
Jasmine is about 30 but her face looks younger. Very cute baby face. But she is fat. Her ass is big but has no shape and is Rock hard. Her tits are round and wide but not that big. Her belly is loose and over hangs her waist. Plenty of rolls all over.
Her demeanor is cheery.
She speaks almost no English so I'm guessing she uses a translator to text.
She took the donation and never left the room while I stripped and got on the table. No head hole just a pillow.
She strips nude and gets on the table with me.
No pretense of a massage. She takes one of my hands and puts it on her tit and the other between her legs.
Lfk leads to dfk, with me fingering her hot wet hole.
She is definitely the prototypical horny fat girl. A few minutes of deep fingering and she was soaked.
Then I went down on her and she went nuts, holding my head in place while I tongued her hole and she grinded her hips hard against my face. She took one hand away to cover her mouth and she shook hard and squeezed my head tight with her thunder thighs
She recovered for a minute then got up to get a condom out of her purse. Not before I grabbed her by the back of the head and shoved my tongue in her mouth so she could taste her own cunt. She likes that
She covers me up and starts a painful toothy blow job. Considering she has big soft lips this was a surprise. This really hurt and no way was I going to cum.
I convinced her to take the condom off and while still toothy I was able to cum in her mouth.
Overall she is very inexperienced. She means well and really tried to please but you can tell she really doesn't know what she is doing
She said if you come after 7:00pm when the boss is gone she can make it more special.
I have no doubt bbfs is available if you treat her right.
I did not tip because the bj actually hurt.
I think guys who like girls with extra meat on their bones will love her because she is very cute and enthusiastic. She just needs to learn to slow down and be more sensual.
BillyS nice review.

So I have a question about this place, it seems like the reviews go back and forth about this place. Some guys report is BBBJ and fs on the table and some say no way. Do you think it is by the provider or are they expanding what they offer?

billyS

Reign of Terror
BillyS nice review.

So I have a question about this place, it seems like the reviews go back and forth about this place. Some guys report is BBBJ and fs on the table and some say no way. Do you think it is by the provider or are they expanding what they offer?
My guess is that it is by provider like Nirvana. Jasmine seemed really desperate for business which is why she didn't really push back when I told her to take the condom off.
She did mention that she can offer more after 7:00 when the house mom leaves.
Not being a Suffolk guy I didn't realize this place was already reviewed, plus they seem to have there own phone numbers.

Thanks . Appreciate the insight. Actually, I didn't connect the two in the number. I saw the location and the reference to Gigi and Roslie and assumed it was the same place.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks . Appreciate the insight. Actually, I didn't connect the two in the number. I saw the location and the reference to Gigi and Roslie and assumed it was the same place.
It is the same place. Sorry for the confusion by mentioning Nirvana, I just did that for an example of girls doing different extras at the same place
In fact the first day I was texting with Jasmine she mentioned Gigi was also working that day. In fact later that night we were still texting and she mentioned she lives with Gigi.

Coincidentally was driving east on Middle Country Road about 2 blocks from this location Monday when I noticed three females walking in this direction also. Caught my attention because one of the females (shorty) had a nice butt. As I passed them I peaked a glance and realized they were Hispanics and somewhat attractive. Hmm, I thought to myself. Could it be they were going to work at the spot? It was about 1:30pm and when I reached address I made a left turn and parked in the adjoining parking lot to see if in fact they were working girls. Sure enough, moments later they strolled to address of this spot as started to drive away. The short girl (with big butt) was cute while older brunette MILF was less attractive and made eye contact with me, smiled and nodded her head as to follow them. However, if 3rd female was Madam -which I believe she was - she's cutest one and would not mind partaking with her. Gotta pay a visit in near future.