jag problems AGAIN??

First of all I think all you guys are jealous.

JohnB and I now have a PRIVATE BOARD, kinda like our own little chat room.

And boy, does he eat a mean pussy.

Heh, Heh, Heh, I said "pussy", Heh Heh................

All kidding aside, I'm am in I.T. and Slinky runs this board. You wouldn't believe how much it costs for this shit.

I'm not saying JAG ISN'T making a fortune, all I'm saying is that if it's worth $120 a year and you save yourself from having ONE bad session you otherwise would have had you've saved TWO YEARS worth of subscription to that board.

Fact is, most of the people around here that DON'T complain about the ladies prices (of which I am NOT one) basically say the market dictates prices and on that basis, lady X is worth every penny. Well, on THAT basis how can anyone reasonably complain about the cost of JAG. So basically, it's WORTH $120 a year. You CAN'T have it both ways.

I personally enjoy(ed) the discussion boards much more than reading the reviews, but the reviews themselves have saved me time and time again from otherwise seeing providers I almost surely would have NOT liked.

I've also gone on record as saying I don't give a shit whether there are providers there or not. I have lost the availability of TWO providers over the last 2 years that were excellent because somebody showed them reviews and or posts I made about them. In botht these cases the reviews were extremely positive. In both these cases the lady would NOT see me again.

Know what ? On balance I don't give a fuck. JAG (and UG I might add) have saved me many more BAD experiences than they have cost me good ones.

I've learned way more in the private sector (e-mails)than on all the boards combined.

I did however meet many of my e-mail friends on jag, so...?

Originally posted by Hotpuppy
Posting is a bit like cigarettes for me, I cant smoke just one and be satisfied.
HP( off the wagon)
sorry to hear that HP. But from one smoker to another, its hard as hell to quit. Don't feel bad.

:)

last

Littleguy:

Regarding providers refusing to see you after they saw reviews you'd posted of them:

How did they know your handle? The only way would have been if you told them (not the smartest move), or if you had revealed something in the review that immediately linked the session back to you (another "no, no").

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I think it's very hard to give a review that people would really want to read without also revealing enough that you would give yourself away with it.