jag problems AGAIN??

Sorry to bring this up again but I'm just trying to verify if it's my connection or the site is down again!!! What the hell is the problem over there??

As someone who subscribes via the "monthly" option, this is really pissing me off. This is the third time in the past 2 months that it's been down for at least a couple days. I feel like I'm paying for nothing!

As much as it pains me to realize it, Phantom is absolutely correct. I feel bad dissing JAG because I really do love the OLD JAG. The reviews used to be great and the discussion boards always interesting. While there is still some good content every so often, it really has gone downhill and I don't think anyone can argue that.

The new pay format took away alot of hobbyists. Apparently there have been some new sign ups, but I've seen alot of reviews recently that were a total waste of time and space.

What's the solution guys (and girls)?

Originally posted by slinkybender
It takes an awful lot of time and energy to run one of these sites.
Yes, but that's to be expected. It's kind of like Frankenstein...it's alive, it's alive, and before you know it, it's out of your control.

They should've thought about that before.

my 0.00002 pesetas (converted)

j

Sucks.

But still no other site like JAG. The erotic review is too loaded with agencies for my tastes. Not enough true adventurers reviewing.

All kidding aside, does anyone know what's up?? This is the longest I've ever seen the site down and I'm beginning to get "concerned". Besides... my monthly membership is only good until 6/7!!

just think if he did go under and shut down with all the spamming he has been doing on the newsgroups for the last few months if he got enough sign-ups he may have just took the money and ran..