J'adore Agency Reviews 516-522-0095

jadore

UG Advertiser
Hello UG,

Here is our review thread...

Let UG members know your experience with us...

We look forward to hearing your feedback, we aim to please!

A memorable intimate encounter is the very least you should expect...

We guarantee you connection and that five star experience promised my many, delivered by few!

Charlotte

It was easy to make appt. She was where she was supposed to be and on-time. From the moment I entered the room she was at my service. Charlotte was into whatever I wanted. I can tell you this girl performs and really seemed to enjoy the session. That's important to me. When I entered she hugged and kissed me lightly. She was wearing a short, sheer dinner dress and looked real delicious. We hugged and she was very inviting with her mouth. DFK'd for a few minutes then she began removing my shirt very gently while kissing. I then turned her around to remove her dress and was fondling her butt.
I remarked how nice it felt as I removed her dress while she faced away from me. She was not wearing any underwear and stuck it out. I proceeded to kiss her neck and down to her butt while she leaned over the bed. Her butt was soft skin but toned. It was truly delicious. She seemed to like the attention and told me so with her breathing and moans. I had her sit on the bed. She finished getting my pants and briefs off and went into a slow rhythmic BBBJ, that would have finished me right there. However, I wanted her to sit on my face. She was happy to oblige and seemed to know how to position herself for access to her butt or pussy while grinding on my face. She was real clean tasting and groaned while she also seemed to enjoy licking up and down my member. We made this way for about 20 minutes and she told me she was cumming 2X. She finally finished me with a slow BBBJTC with intermittent hand action. We rested and talked for about 10 minutes while cuddling. We started rubbing each other. She was still wet below and I needed more of a taste so I did while she held my head and encouraged me with her hips grinding my face. We finished with another BBBJTC. That was it for me. I know we could have gone again. She had plenty of energy left. But time was way over and I didn't want to abuse the treatment. She made me feel comfortable enough to stay all night. That's unusual. I really recommend her.. She's really sweet and HOT!!

jazmin

Have been seeing Jazmin for a while now. She is definitely atf. Arranging the appointments with gizelle are professional and straightforward. Screening was involved, but with more communications with gizelle, it became more like acquaintances talking rather than screening. She has limited schedule & is usually booked so it was great to have the opportunity to book her for valentines day.Anticipation building through the day, on the evening of the appointment, I announced my arrival at the hotel. Jazmin met me in the lobby. As I turned to the sound of her voice, I was struck by her beauty she normally has the girl next door look but that night she was glamorous. She greeted me with a beaming smile and warm hug. She looked stunning wearing a black lace dress appropriate for the setting.
We had a good dinner & some champagne (her favorite) at the hotel restaurant before heading to a broadway show. I was surprised at how many different topics she was knowledgeable on. She is a smart college girl but I definitely underestimated her diversity. On to the show, barely remember. Staring at her hot tits bursting out of her skin tight dress I wanted to leave half way through but she was enjoying so I waited. All the sexual energy & anticipation building up we began making out hot & heavy in the limo DFK all the way back to the hotel. Her lips are incredibly soft and she kisses very sensually. We entered the elevator & went up to the room. She was really attentive to my pleasure. She broke away from our kissing and made her way down to my hardened cock. Her warm mouth and soft lips felt incredible. She mixed rapid, agressive techniques with slow, sensual strokes and kisses. She seemlessly moved from my tip to my shaft to my balls and back again, occassionally peeking up at me and vocalizing her sexually energy. After several minutes of her concentrating on me, I asked her to spin around so I could reciprocate. The 69 session was magical. Her pussy is so smooth and tasted wonderful. It's quite responsive too. After several minutes of licking her outer lips and clit, her body began to quiver. She maintained her attention to my throbbing cock, increasing her suction and speed from time-to-time. Continuing her oral onslaught of me through all this, my balls began to boil. Upon announcing my impending cumming, she shifted her speed and suction into another gear.
She excused herself to freshen, and cleaned me as well. We lay on the bed and talked about a variety of shared interests, both outside and within the adult industry. She is bright and articulate. While talking, she deftly moved her hand to my cock and began to massage it to life. She then proceeded to kiss her way down to give it proper mouth-to-cock resuscitation. After severl minutes, I rolled her on to her back so I could tongue-fuck her moist pussy again. After several minutes she rolled me over, covered, and mounted me CG. Her sexual energy is insatiable and she changed between long, fast strokes and slow grinding. After several minutes we rolled over and I entered her missionary. The sight of her beautiful face watching me as our bodies rythmicly moved together was awesome. The tight grip of her warm moist pussy was an incredible feeling. She massaged her clit and sighed encouragement as I continued to pound her pussy. Multiple positions & cups were available and energetically served. Time flew by way too fast even for the many hours I had. Like all good performers leaving their audience wanting more, I certainly want more of Jazmin.

Received the email notice of Charlotte's first trip to Long Island & could not resist the chance to meet the new girl. Petite, young all natural is my type & the prebooking discount was a nice offer. Unfortunately she is semi-new to this & was not familiar with the term rimming. She had told Gizelle it was on the menu but when I arrived & asked she said no. So I respectfully declined the appointment. Gizelle was accomodating as usual & because I am considered a "VIP" I was able to make an off schedule appointment with Jazmin - the rimming queen.

Jazmin & I have been in touch since before she joined this agency. So I know I will never be disappointed but I was in the mood for a new girl today.

Jazmin loves dressing up in sexy costumes, dresses & lingerie. The first time I met her she met me at the door wearing a little Bo Peep outfit. Today she was a sexy exchange student wearing a tight very short schoolgirl uniform. She has a beautiful face atop a shapely body greeting me with a big smile, DFK and pressing her magnificent tits up against my chest with a big hug.I entered the room and wasted no time in showering and as I exited nude from the bathroom, I asked that she show me her bithday suit...which she certainly did and to my surprise...

She had magnificent large 34DD natural tits that women would spend thousands for and never duplicate. I have never seen such a large beautiful bust on such a young girl before and between her tits, small waist and round ass (that later welcomed slapping), I must say that she is built like a brick shithouse.

She was extraordinarily accommodating and gave me the full alphabet and at my request whe proceeded to tongue bathe me from my lips right down to my toes and even the soles of my calloused feet. Her BBBJ with DT was magnificent just as her BLS with gusto was. DATY, 69 & my favorite Asian rimming with her tongue deeply thrusted into my rectum sent me to heaven and back.

I am overwhelmed with her beauty and sexuality and after 69 she covered Mr. Happy and without waiting for CG or MISH, she mounted me in RCG which was a real treat watching her beautiful round assand bounce while she moaned and groaned in ectasy. Within minutes, I reached my BIG 0.She finished me off with a great massage of my back, arms and legs.

Besides her full and devoted eye contact and being beautiful,sexually uninhibited and compassionately accommodating, she is an intelligent college girl who one can spend alot of time talking to. She has a limited schedule and if you are fortunate enough to connect with her, you are sure to be in for the treat of your life.Highly recommended.

Last edited:
Saw Charlotte's profile on Jadore and decided to try a spinner. A couple of texts and I was at the hotel ready to play. She opened the door and looks just like her pics, but even better since you can't see her face, which is really cute. Gave a little kiss and I freshened up and came back to the bed. A great time and definitely worth a repeat.

She took off her bra to reveal a nice set of firm tits. She then went immediately to an incredible BBBJ that I flipped her around for some 69. Clean, sweet tasting pussy on this girl and we stayed in this position for a while. Her body is so tight and youthful that I was ready to truly enjoy her. Covered up and she began cowgirl while I felt up that amazing body and made out DFK too. Switched to mish then doggie and she asked to fuck her hard. She really is into her work and I came quickly at the sight of her perfect ass being pounded by my cock. She cleaned me up and offered to give a massage. The massage was light and soothing and almost put me to sleep until I remembered why I was there. Flipped over and she began another BBBJ while we 69'd again since her pussy is just that sweet. Covered up and went through the positions to settle again on doggie, her favorite as well. This time I really pounded away and she was screaming throughout to go deeper and harder. Finally came and was exhausted. This girl is truly an incredible fuck. Will definitely repeat at some point.

this is getting kind of funny, there are some really nice pictures on the web site, and these amazing reviews... Maybe whoever wrote all of them can create a few more screen names and post some more...

I like the pictures they put in their other thread so they're ok with me lol. Besides we all figure the agency made the reviews so its not like any guys are going to get tricked by them.

Okay fella, I'll TOFTT, but I am not filling out the ridiculous form on the website, give me a email where I can contact and who, lets get in touch and I will report back with a honest review.

Charlotte

I decided to take the plunge and TOFTT today. I suppose I'm the first UGer with any credibility to review J'adore, so I hope this helps.

Good news, it turned out to be a good time!

I had been checking out the J'adore agency for a few weeks, and Charlotte specifically. I love petite girls that are in good shape. Charlotte is about 5 feet tall and weighs roughly 100 pounds. She has blue eyes and blonde hair, and she is very cute. I'd guess anywhere from 21 to 26. Right up my alley.

J'adore was running an introductory UG special for Charlotte for 250/hr and 150/hh. I had signed up with the agency by filling out the online form and the communication was nicely done, mostly by e-mail. I decided that today was the day to partake. I was directed to a Garden City hotel and, upon arrival, called to get the room number.

I was greeted warmly by Charlotte, who was wearing a bra and a lingerie-type bottom. She searched for some mood music on her laptop while I took a quick shower. When I emerged, we sat on the edge of the bed and had some getting-to-know-you chat and some LFK. I rubbed her back for awhile, which she really seemed to like as she stroked my cock.

After a while she got completely nude and I laid her on the bed for some sucking on the b-size tits and playing with her pussy. I then moved on for some DATY and it was nice and sweet and tasty. She has nice large lips down there and seemed to be enjoying it pretty much. At one point when I was going to town she jumped and said because I was directly on the clit she was so sensitive. I am always respectful of their bodies and wishes so that didn't bother me.

Now it was time for her to go to work on me, and let me tell you she gave a really good BBBJ. I complimented her a few times and she said she enjoys doing it. I was really into it, if you know what I mean, and, sensing this, she did tell me not to CIM.

So then I said 'let's do it' so she got a cover, put it on me, and climbed on for some CG. This was good. Her body is really toned and tight and she's cute - so doing this with this type of girl is a real treat. After a while I requested a switch to mish and that was even better. I got her legs up and went to town, finishing with some LFK. Two funny moments happened when I bumped/kissed/nibbled her eye during this and she head-butted me in the midst of it all. We laughed about those.

She cleaned me up nice and we chatted a bit more while I dressed. I'd say we went over by about ten minutes so she didn't seem to be a clock watcher. One thing I must mention is that she has a large tattoo on her upper back. I'm not into tattoos at all but I didn't really see it with what I did to her, LOL. The experience was good enough to me so that I could overlook her having the tattoo.

All in all, she is a very sweet girl and I loved having sex with her. I would repeat.

jadore

UG Advertiser
Hello Edsonline

I like the pictures they put in their other thread so they're ok with me lol. Besides we all figure the agency made the reviews so its not like any guys are going to get tricked by them.
I'm glad you like the photos. We are working on a new site that will have a bigger gallery so you guys can see more then 4 pictures :) but it is a few months out :-(

I have not responded on this thread because I do not see the point. People are going to believe whatever they want to believe.

But for the record, I nor Jazmin, wrote those reviews. Jazmin does not even want reviews posted (same for most NYC girls) but understands it is bound to happen on certain boards.

I believe I already said it (so sorry if I am repeating myself) most of our clients do not review, they just "lurk" (I guess is the word). I even asked a client that I thought was a UG member if he would write a review for Eva or Charlotte & he warned me that it would not help & might hurt because it would be his first post.

I was asked by UG to try to get non UG members to sign up. So the girls & I have been doing so. So that would explain the new members. Hopefully, eventually more reviews will be posted by members who have been around for a while but then again they might be accused of shillling, which has happened in the past. :-(

jadore

UG Advertiser
Hello Landru

I decided to take the plunge and TOFTT today. I suppose I'm the first UGer with any credibility to review J'adore, so I hope this helps.

Good news, it turned out to be a good time!

I had been checking out the J'adore agency for a few weeks, and Charlotte specifically. I love petite girls that are in good shape. Charlotte is about 5 feet tall and weighs roughly 100 pounds. She has blue eyes and blonde hair, and she is very cute. I'd guess anywhere from 21 to 26. Right up my alley.

J'adore was running an introductory UG special for Charlotte for 250/hr and 150/hh. I had signed up with the agency by filling out the online form and the communication was nicely done, mostly by e-mail. I decided that today was the day to partake. I was directed to a Garden City hotel and, upon arrival, called to get the room number.

I was greeted warmly by Charlotte, who was wearing a bra and a lingerie-type bottom. She searched for some mood music on her laptop while I took a quick shower. When I emerged, we sat on the edge of the bed and had some getting-to-know-you chat and some LFK. I rubbed her back for awhile, which she really seemed to like as she stroked my cock.

After a while she got completely nude and I laid her on the bed for some sucking on the b-size tits and playing with her pussy. I then moved on for some DATY and it was nice and sweet and tasty. She has nice large lips down there and seemed to be enjoying it pretty much. At one point when I was going to town she jumped and said because I was directly on the clit she was so sensitive. I am always respectful of their bodies and wishes so that didn't bother me.

Now it was time for her to go to work on me, and let me tell you she gave a really good BBBJ. I complimented her a few times and she said she enjoys doing it. I was really into it, if you know what I mean, and, sensing this, she did tell me not to CIM.

So then I said 'let's do it' so she got a cover, put it on me, and climbed on for some CG. This was good. Her body is really toned and tight and she's cute - so doing this with this type of girl is a real treat. After a while I requested a switch to mish and that was even better. I got her legs up and went to town, finishing with some LFK. Two funny moments happened when I bumped/kissed/nibbled her eye during this and she head-butted me in the midst of it all. We laughed about those.

She cleaned me up nice and we chatted a bit more while I dressed. I'd say we went over by about ten minutes so she didn't seem to be a clock watcher. One thing I must mention is that she has a large tattoo on her upper back. I'm not into tattoos at all but I didn't really see it with what I did to her, LOL. The experience was good enough to me so that I could overlook her having the tattoo.

All in all, she is a very sweet girl and I loved having sex with her. I would repeat.

THANK YOU for writing a review!

We are so happy you were happy!!

Thanks again for booking Charlotte! She had great things to say about you!

Last edited:
THANK YOU for writing a review!

We are so happy you were happy!!

Thanks again for booking Charlotte! She had great things to say about you!
Thanks Gizelle, it was a very nice and smooth experience.

I would definitely consider Charlotte again when she returns to Long Island.

Well fellas, its been over a week and I have nothing to report back. I have tried to set some thing up numerous times with this agency but either there is no one on schedule or they just don't respond to anything, can't get a response period. I tried to help here but I don't know what is going on here, but I give up.

Last edited:
Well fellas, its been over a week and I have nothing to report back. I have tried to set some thing up numerous times with this agency but either there is no one on schedule or they just don't respond to anything, can't get a response period. I tried to help here but I don't know what is going on here, but I give up.
I'm surprised by this, sirlickalot. For me it was smooth. I did fill out the online form though, and based on your earlier comment, it seems you probably didn't. I have no idea if that's the difference or reason for their not responding.

For me, once I filled out the online form I received an email reply very quickly and the communication was stellar. After my session, I received a client number to use for future sessions.

I would've assumed that calling them to establish a relationship would've worked, but it apparently hasn't for you. Sorry it hasn't worked out for you because my experience was very good with them.

jadore

UG Advertiser
Hello SLAL,

I emailed you yesterday at 3:30pm. The weekly schedule email goes out every Sunday around midnight.

You have only tried to set something up once. You asked to see Charlotte she had gone home (out of state) early, Jazmin was not available that day. Every email I have responded to & I have not received any texts or calls from you.

Sorry for any inconvenience but I am confused by your comment :-(

Charlotte (another great session)

I saw Charlotte again this afternoon in Garden City.

This was my second time with her and it was even better than the first. Sometimes when you become more comfortable with each other things can get even better in the sex department.

As I mentioned originally she is a very cute spinner with blonde hair and blue eyes, weighing about 100 pounds and standing 5 feet tall.

Today we did some LFK, followed by DATY and 69ing. I then laid back and received a great BBBJ that got me very ready. On went the cover and we had some great sex in few positions, finishing in missionary. Charlotte was really into it and that got me even more crazy. She was vocal in a very sexy way. The orgasm was intense and it seemed as though she came too. She sensed me building to completion and let me know she knew as it was happening and let me know that she loves that feeling. Very, very nice.

I would definitely repeat on her next swing through town.

She's a definite keeper, especially if you like spinners.