Jada~Rita 631-971-8578 hauppauge car date Hep C new# 631-485-7745 latest #631-685-2882

Why the bump after two years on a dead thread about an ad she made from 2019? It doesn’t even look like she advertises as a provider anymore.
She is back and advertising, with a new number ‪(631) 485-7745‬ - she is doing car dates out of the Commack area; I set-up a meet unfortunately (though based on the Herpes/Hep-C). It's probably a good thing that the plans fell through, although 2 years later she could be cured of the Hep-C, and herpes well since over 70% of the entire world population has it and most got from an "great-aunt" in her 70's giving us kids a wet smooch that we all had to wipe off.

Kudos to her at least knowing this "ad" was the best way to reach her customers and let them know; and posting the medical reports. Got to give her credit she wasn't trying to screw anyone over and didn't make the multitude of phone calls/texts etc that SO's may have found. Giving us mongers some time to test and see if we would have to come forward to the SO's.

She is back and advertising, with a new number ‪(631) 485-7745‬ - she is doing car dates out of the Commack area; I set-up a meet unfortunately (though based on the Herpes/Hep-C). It's probably a good thing that the plans fell through, although 2 years later she could be cured of the Hep-C, and herpes well since over 70% of the entire world population has it and most got from an "great-aunt" in her 70's giving us kids a wet smooch that we all had to wipe off.

Kudos to her at least knowing this "ad" was the best way to reach her customers and let them know; and posting the medical reports. Got to give her credit she wasn't trying to screw anyone over and didn't make the multitude of phone calls/texts etc that SO's may have found. Giving us mongers some time to test and see if we would have to come forward to the SO's.
There was someone in another thread (I think the Angel thread) that said he Bbfs her and Angel together. I believe he CIP one of them too. Someone should give him a heads up.

Note to mods:
Sorry to request more work, but when someone gets a chance, would you please add her name Jada~Rita and new number to thread title so it comes up for a monger doing research.
Thanks.

I’ve seen Jada twice, well once, let me explain. The first time I saw her was pre pandemic in Brentwood. She gave me a decent bbjcim. The second time was during the pandemic I went to see her she screwed me over for $120. I met her at the motel near Ronkonkoma airport right next to the taxi company. I met her in the room, she said she needed the money to rent the room out for the night again. Waited 10 minutes and she never returned. She text me saying she was sorry and her boyfriend made her leave and that she will see me for free next time, but she disappeared shortly after that. I guess I dodged a bullet lol because I was definitely planning on creampieing her that night.
Anyway, she used to work with a girl name Jackie I don’t know if any of you guys know her. She was tall slim white girl with brown hair. I’ve seen her twice as well both times she gave me a nice bbjcim. She disappeared as well. Ever since the pandemic, talent on the island has been slim to none. In the next coming weeks I plan to take a trip to Baltimore there is a smorgasbord of talent over there.

I’ve seen Jada twice, well once, let me explain. The first time I saw her was pre pandemic in Brentwood. She gave me a decent bbjcim. The second time was during the pandemic I went to see her she screwed me over for $120. I met her at the motel near Ronkonkoma airport right next to the taxi company. I met her in the room, she said she needed the money to rent the room out for the night again. Waited 10 minutes and she never returned. She text me saying she was sorry and her boyfriend made her leave and that she will see me for free next time, but she disappeared shortly after that. I guess I dodged a bullet lol because I was definitely planning on creampieing her that night.
Anyway, she used to work with a girl name Jackie I don’t know if any of you guys know her. She was tall slim white girl with brown hair. I’ve seen her twice as well both times she gave me a nice bbjcim. She disappeared as well. Ever since the pandemic, talent on the island has been slim to none. In the next coming weeks I plan to take a trip to Baltimore there is a smorgasbord of talent over there.
I have seen Jackie, I agree she gave a nice bj. was a freak in bed. Too bad she isn't around anymore.

Wait, so you met her in the room already and she left with the money with you in the room? Strange.
That means if you decided to just trash or damage the room it would have been on her watch.
I would have done a few things either shit on the floor, called a provider and told her I had a room to come to or throw a party and invite people.

N
Milf just like her picture on that other site!
Mostly car dates.
I met her at motel on Smithtown Bypass with seemed cleaner than I remembered from years ago.
100ss 150hh 200hour
FS BBBJ Kissing Daty. I took the half 150
Dressed sexy had makeup done clean and showered at 8:30am!
Good time and definitely worth it. I will repeat. Easy setup by text. A little chatty but made me feel comfortable. Room was OK no smoke smell. She was vaping but no odor.
This is new number.
I looked at what I thought was her thread under her name but it was so off topic about soccer mom and drug slang I started new.

Milf just like her picture on that other site!
Mostly car dates.
I met her at motel on Smithtown Bypass with seemed cleaner than I remembered from years ago.
100ss 150hh 200hour
FS BBBJ Kissing Daty. I took the half 150
Dressed sexy had makeup done clean and showered at 8:30am!
Good time and definitely worth it. I will repeat. Easy setup by text. A little chatty but made me feel comfortable. Room was OK no smoke smell. She was vaping but no odor.
This is new number.
I looked at what I thought was her thread under her name but it was so off topic about soccer mom and drug slang I started new.
i last saw here walking about and drumming up business in Commack and was looking worse for wear (her habits of choice were affecting her appearance) with noticeable thinning hair, so I kept driving by.

Might be worth a visit, its been a few years since I last saw her (when she lived by SCCC - Grant Campus); when she was still getting all dolled up for the dates and showering in between each of us.