I've been blacklisted!

I contacted a young lady today who was advertising, she was local, and this was totally spur of the moment. I was cruising ads and this one hit me so, why not. I few minutes later she responded with 1 sentence, "you've been blacklisted". I have no idea how, or where. I did a little research and found 1 site that I'm not sure I'm allowed to list here... but can you imagine? Me? Possibly the greatest, most generous client ever? Lol... it was bound to happen eventually. Anyone else bump into this?

Yeah, i was thinking how ridiculous it is. All i have to do is create another account on the app on my burner, it'll take about 30 seconds, and hit any of these broads up from that. Easy peasy. Stupid whores.
Of course they are stupid whores. All the smart whores don't sell their ass for chump change; they either marry some old rich guy then divorce him or sell their ass using a high end service.
That why you only meet up with the stupid ones.

Of course they are stupid whores. All the smart whores don't sell their ass for chump change; they either marry some old rich guy then divorce him or sell their ass using a high end service.
That why you only meet up with the stupid ones.
Aside from the amazing Sophia Belle, and the lovely Miss Texas, I do my best to scrape the bottom of the barrel in the brains department, and a few other departments as well, lol ...

I contacted a young lady today who was advertising, she was local, and this was totally spur of the moment. I was cruising ads and this one hit me so, why not. I few minutes later she responded with 1 sentence, "you've been blacklisted". I have no idea how, or where. I did a little research and found 1 site that I'm not sure I'm allowed to list here... but can you imagine? Me? Possibly the greatest, most generous client ever? Lol... it was bound to happen eventually. Anyone else bump into this?
An update to this, i was told by 3 providers total last night, that i was blacklisted. I asked all 3 what that meant, and only 1 responded. Her answer, and i quote, "Fraud and time waiste4". I find that hilarious. Not sure who i told wasn't worth the 80 she was charging for a car bj, but the last 2 things i am, are a fraud at this, or a time waiste4. Guess these 3 didn't need the money that bad. Good for them.

An update to this, i was told by 3 providers total last night, that i was blacklisted. I asked all 3 what that meant, and only 1 responded. Her answer, and i quote, "Fraud and time waiste4". I find that hilarious. Not sure who i told wasn't worth the 80 she was charging for a car bj, but the last 2 things i am, are a fraud at this, or a time waiste4. Guess these 3 didn't need the money that bad. Good for them.
Time waster sounds like can be anything. Perhaps you didn't like the amt and haggled her. She didn't budge much or you two didn't agree and you wasted her time.

The calling apps recycle the numbers, so that could very well be the culprit for those who tend to switch numbers frequently.

I'll admit, I use different numbers alot. One burner to gather service intel from an unknown provider (i dont want to show up and be unhappy with the menu). And then another burner a couple days later to initiate. To keep things safer for myself. So maybe some would consider that number a 'time waster'.

I dont know about on the island, but in other areas, they all communicate in one way or another. Id bet numbers are being passed around. They are woman, after all. They will gossip.

You're asking me? I have no idea how they're doing it. I googled the number and nothing comes up, so they know something we don't.
I was once told by a provider a long time ago that they have a site that they use to verify and find out info on clients , kinda of like a board or blog ,even descriptions on how they look. At that time i had had about 3 semi reviews on me lol..

What’s the name of this site? Surprised none of us have ever heard of this before. I would imagine only the hotel girls use this - cannot imagine the average dope head or a car gate wasting their time on such thing.

My encounter with Texas last week had her saying how UG is the Facebook gossip reviews about hookers... anytime a provider brings up UG I pretend to play dumb saying I know nothing about it. Hopefully Zuckerburg doesn’t get any ideas, I love the late 90s OG message board feel.

The whole blacklist regard you makes me wonder if they all work under the same pimp, that would make the most sense to me especially that it was all in the same time frame.

Time waster sounds like can be anything. Perhaps you didn't like the amt and haggled her. She didn't budge much or you two didn't agree and you wasted her time.
That's one way to look at it — that you two didn't agree and you wasted her time .

Here is another: Buying a car (although the comparison would be more applicable to leasing a car since you're more interested in leasing the provider rather then buying her).

Anyway, I make it clear to two dealers that I am buying a car today. I sit down with each we go over what I want and I ask for their best price (I never reveal what each price is to the other and I tell them so - also if the pricing is close other factors go into my decision — very similar to decision making to selecting a provider).

So who is wasting whose time?
Is it me wasting the time of the guy I don't buy the car from or is the dealer who gave me an uncompetitive price wasting my time?

That's one way to look at it — that you two didn't agree and you wasted her time .

Here is another: Buying a car (although the comparison would be more applicable to leasing a car since you're more interested in leasing the provider rather then buying her).

Anyway, I make it clear to two dealers that I am buying a car today. I sit down with each we go over what I want and I ask for their best price (I never reveal what each price is to the other and I tell them so - also if the pricing is close other factors go into my decision — very similar to decision making to selecting a provider).

So who is wasting whose time?
Is it me wasting the time of the guy I don't buy the car from or is the dealer who gave me an uncompetitive price wasting my time?
I gotcha. I bought my Infiniti Q60 last yr at a dealership and I walked out on 2 places and got a very good deal. However some pros do say "no time wasters, no haggling" dealerships won't state that.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
@iwantagoodhj247 - sorry you got blacklisted. Use me as a reference. I’ll vouch for you.

@gold69 - I’d love to know the site... but I’d be really careful with this... if these girls are willing to put a “review” up of you, there’s no telling how much info you don’t want out there that they might share. Choose providers wisely.

I use a couple different phone number verification sites that have simple comments like “time waster”, “pic collector”, “asshole”, “aggressive, doesn’t take no for an answer”, “police”... etc. definitely can’t depend on these verification methods 100% but if I’m on the fence about someone, I use it to see.

There are lots of sites they can use. Verifyhim is a popular one. It doesn't take much to get "blacklisted". Some providers just type in something negative that's all it takes for the next provider. I've used some very decent agencies and visited higher end independents, and they've never had a problem seeing me, but some $70 bj chic now gets picky because 8 months ago somebody checked a box like "time waster" or something.

There are lots of sites they can use. Verifyhim is a popular one. It doesn't take much to get "blacklisted". Some providers just type in something negative that's all it takes for the next provider. I've used some very decent agencies and visited higher end independents, and they've never had a problem seeing me, but some $70 bj chic now gets picky because 8 months ago somebody checked a box like "time waster" or something.
Just find another $70 bj chic.