Itswhatever2 vs billyS .....or are older woman hotter than young ones.

Maybe That is the case for some. A few of you older gentlemen may be able to shed light on that thought....Has your age preferences stayed the same as you grew older or has it shifted?
I'm mid 40s. If if wanted someone my age I would give it to my wife.

The older Asain ladies at the AMPs do nothing for me, in fact usually they repulse me. Even the ones that look good for their age, which is typically 50+

I will take an average looking young 20 something any day of the week.

Some have said, "You always want what you can't have." As in being a young man you crave older women but as you grow older you tend to crave younger women. Maybe That is the case for some. A few of you older gentlemen may be able to shed light on that thought....Has your age preferences stayed the same as you grew older or has it shifted?

"
The older I get, the less interested I am on women older than myself.

That said, i will still seek out smoke show milfs/cougars within my reach.

Since i spend my youthfull years banging chicks in their 30s-40s, i am no longer intriged by the prospect.

Nowadays, I have a preference for 18-25 year olds

I think calling a woman in her 40s or 50s is like calling a used car "pre-owned". It's USED.

Not that there's anything wrong with an older woman but the original connotation was a much younger woman with an older man.
I hear you but with all this prep crap every five seconds on TV the young one are racking up numbers like you wouldn’t believe. Also add in plan B.

But I believe Billy said it best. No amount of working out will give anyone that youthful skin that we normally only have for a short time.

I hear you but with all this prep crap every five seconds on TV the young one are racking up numbers like you wouldn’t believe. Also add in plan B.

But I believe Billy said it best. No amount of working out will give anyone that youthful skin that we normally only have for a short time.
Not smoking tobacco and daily use of retinol cream will postpone the inevitable quite a bit.

18-25 is prime time. 25-28 is very good. 28-32 is good. 33 still can be good- very good but performance has to be top tier .

My main point is any pro over 33 shouldn't be at the same rate as girls younger. It isn't like this in many other countries. Truth be told i find hobbyists to be extremely amiable to pros imo over charging based on their age.