iso?

I am looking for high resolution stock images or clip art that I can download off of a website for free.

Grabbing images off of web pages or google images are not good because they are low resolution.

Any suggestions?

I just went to Google. Typed in "free clip art" (without the ") and got 17 million hits. The first page alone looks like it would satisfy almost anyone's need. Since it is not something that I am interested in at this time, I'm not going to surf there.

I just went to Google. Typed in "free clip art" (without the ") and got 17 million hits. The first page alone looks like it would satisfy almost anyone's need. Since it is not something that I am interested in at this time, I'm not going to surf there.
Maybe I should not have used the term "clip art".

I would need high resolution images. The word "clip art" indicates what I need but it is almost always low resolution.

Low resolution is fine for computer monitors but no good for producing in-hand product (like printing).

What I would need is high resolution images that I can download off a website for free.

You can also try Flickr. Most stuff there is free. If you don't mind my asking what how do you plan on using these images? I am very familiar with commercial use of imagery and the legal and copyright issues that may arise from it so I might be able to offer you some advice.