ISO - youth on LI or Manhattan

Trying to find a young piece of ass in Nassau or Manhattan. Brooklyn near Atlantic terminal and grand army would work too. Just want to find a nice girl that isn’t a drugged out nightmare, is actually younger than me, and isn’t going to charge congressman prices.

Trying to avoid getting scammed.

To be clear, doesn’t have to be a college chick. A nice amp works just fine. I just want someone that’s actually young (legal young)

I know this is probably what everyone is looking for but figured I’d ask

Trying to find a young piece of ass in Nassau or Manhattan. Brooklyn near Atlantic terminal and grand army would work too. Just want to find a nice girl that isn’t a drugged out nightmare, is actually younger than me, and isn’t going to charge congressman prices.

Some direction to the site where such ads are posted nowadays would be of help. Trying to avoid getting scammed.

To be clear, doesn’t have to be a college chick. A nice amp works just fine. I just want someone that’s actually young (legal young)

Just dial 867-5309 - For a Good time - Ask for Jenny

Trying to avoid getting scammed.

Plenty of young pros nowadays at the Asian spots. Try Asian Star and Wall st desires and Dream Dream You. Check my review in Bubbles girls Eve couldn't have been older than 26